He Asks You To The Yule Ball 👑

Harry Potter- I was walking down the hall, not thinking much of it, in between classes. Stupid Herbology suddenly requires us to carry a billion books for this unit, it's a nice subject but it's really pushing the boundaries right now. As anticipated, a book falls from my pile. I struggle to pick it up as feet trample left and right through the crowded hallway. When my hands finally grasp it I'm knocked to the side. "OH COME ON" I yelp, sick and tired of these books. "Oh" I said when my friend, Harry, approaches me. "Hi Harry"
"Don't go falling for other guys" he chuckles, helping me up. "Go to the Yule Ball with me?" He asks casually.
"Me? Oh.. I will?" I say, speechless and confused.
"Great, see you at lunch" he says smoothly, before walking confidently away, but I know Harry; he's panicking majorly inside right now and asked me before he could chicken out.

Ron Weasley- I'm minding my own business in a Potions, trying to be quiet since Snape is extremely strict and I'm not in the mood for a detention today. "Psst" Someone says.
"Yes?" I ask turning to Hermione.
"This is from Ron" she whispers.
'Hey Y/n, I know this is sudden and not the ideal situation, but will go go to the Yule Ball with me? You're my best friend, I'm even saying what those muggles say, pretty please with a cherry on top or something, gosh I hope that's right.." I silently laugh and turn to him behind me. "Yes! of course" he lets out a sigh of relief.
"Did I even say it right?"
"Yes, surprisingly" I laugh.
I'm minding my own business in Potions, trying to be quiet since Snape is extremely strict (what's new) and I really don't need a detention today along with the "homework" or 4 page essay he assigned. "Psst"
"Yes?" I whisper, turning to the direction of the sound.
"This is from Ron" Hermione whispers back, handing a crisp folded note.
'Hey Y/n, I know this is sudden but I couldn't wait any longer to ask; Will you go to the Yule Ball with me? You're my BFF, pretty please with a cherry on top... if I used that terminology wrong please ignore me, I tried' I silently laugh, turning to him. I mouth 'yes', following a sigh of relief from him. "Did I say it right?" He whispers.
"Yes bestie" I joke.
"Wait you haven't taught me that one yet, is it bad? What does it mean?"

Neville Longbottom- We're sitting at the Black Lake enjoying the peace and quiet while we study, as usual. "Y/n, I need to ask you something" Neville says after a while, breaking the silence. "Of course, is everything ok?" I ask, putting down my book onto the soft, long grass.
"Yeah, everything's great" he takes a deep breath. "You are my best friend, and you're a girl.. and pretty, caring, smart and I-I- y/n, will y-you go to the Yule Ball with m-me?" Neville stutters.
"Sure" I respond swiftly with a warm smile.
"That went better than it did in my head" I hear him mumble with a beaming, toothy smile.

Draco Malfoy- It's one of those unique days where there's no teachers or Dumbledore in the hall during dinner, I assume they're handling the next task for the Tournament. "EVERYONE BE QUIET FOR A SECOND" someone shouts. I look up to see Draco standing on his seat. "I want to ask a girl that means the most to me a question"
Pansy flutters her eyelashes at him so much it's as if she hopes to fly away. "Y/n, will you come with me to the Yule Ball?!" He says turning to meet my eyes. "YES!"
"You could've just went up to her and asked her" Goyle tells Draco.
"I wasn't bothered walking all the way there"

Fred Weasley- "I got you a present" Fred declares, handing me a wrapped box before sitting down next to me. "What is it?" I ask.
"Can't tell you, you're going to have to find out yourself"
"Fred, I'm 98% sure this is a prank" I laugh. "But I'm willing to open it for you"
I open the box and, as expected, something blows up in my face letting off pink sparkles.
"Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" It spells with pink glitter inside. "Oh Fred, YES"
"You will?" He asks with the biggest smile.
"Yes! Only if you'll still love me with pink sparkles stuck up my nose that is"

George Weasley- "WILL YOU GO TO THE YULE BALL WITH ME???!!!!!" A loud voice screams at the top of their lungs. I sit up totally shocked as Fred chucks confetti on me. "Surpriseeeee" he says doing jazz hands as the confetti lands on me.
"The hel- yes surprise for the whole of house, it's bloody 5am!"
"That's the point!" Fred laughs.
"I- about the Ball?" George says nervously.
"Yes, I will go with you but may I ask you a question?"
"Of course you can"
"Did you sneak in?" I ask and they nod. "Cause I'm pretty sure everyone in my house heard you both screaming"
"Wait, how did you manage to get up the stairs, I thought it doesn't let you" I say.
"The same way he got up" They reply pointing to a sleepy Draco at the door.
"Why the bloody hell are you up this early!? I need my beauty sleep you Gryffindorks!!!!" Draco screeches rubbing his eyes.
"Everyone sounds like Ron this morning" George says.
"Wow, I've never seen your bed hair " I laugh.
"Shut up and just go to bed" Draco mumbles walking away.
I chuckle and push the two Weasley twins outside.
"Now go away, I want to sleep."

Oliver Wood- I cheer for Oliver as the Gryffindor teams flies a lap around the field cheering for their victory. Gryffindor just won their match against Ravenclaw. Out of nowhere there's an explosion. Fireworks go off in the sky above spelling the message, 'Go to the Yule Ball with me?' Everyone cheers. My heart skips a beat, I deep down hope it's for me. "Will you?" Oliver asks grinning, flying down to me. "YES!!!" I call out loud enough for Oliver to hear amongst the noise.

Cedric Diggory- I watch as Cedric flys towards the announcement stand. It's the middle of the quidditch match, Hufflepuff vs Slytherin, what's he doing? This could cost them the match!
"Give me that" Cedric orders to Lee Jordan. After a few seconds of protest from Lee, he gives up. "Alright alright here"
"Y/N L/N FROM RAVENCLAW!!!! WILL YOU GO TO THE YULE BALL WITH ME??!!!" He asks through the mic. "NOOOO" cho answers for me. I play full smack her as she laughs. "YESSSSS!!!!!! I WILL, IGNORE HER" I shout.