First 'I Love You'

An- check out the video. I was on Youtube and came across this video. I put on the subtitles. Look at the hilarious auto corrects. 😂

Harry- You had been trying to find your Charms book before school started. You were starting your 6th year in 2 days. Harry was at your house watching you go through your whole entire room. You stopped when you had gone through your whole room. You scream in fustration. Now your room was an absolute mess. "Where did i put that bloody book!?" I said stomping my foot.
"I love you, you know, but you can be just so hilarious!" Harry laughs.
"And by the way, i had your book for the whole time" Harry said revealing my charms book.
"Oh merlin Harry!" I say annoyed.
"I so do not love you right now" i said crossing my arms.
"Ouch, that hurt" he said frowning.
"Whatever, i love you too" I said as Harry smiled.

Ron- You were at Hogwarts and it was Easter. Dumbledore had decided to hold an easter hunt. 1-2 years go in the morning. 3-4 go at mid day and 5-6-7 go at 4 o clock.
Eggs were refreshed every session. "Hey Ron, wanna hunt together?" I ask my boyfriend.
"Sure, plus, it's nearly 4pm" He adds.
I nod my head.

We were now having a competition with Harry and Hermione on who can find the most chocolate eggs. We had currently found 14 eggs which was a lot.
I looked the my right to catch Ron trying to smuggle an egg into his pocket.
"Ron" i warn.
"Sorry, i love chocolate so much.... but i love you more" He said grinning.
"Awww, thats so sweet" i said kissing his cheek.

Neville- "Crucio!" I shout at a death eater before hurrying over to the great hall. I look around for Neville. Instead, i spot my close friend, Fred, dead on the floor.
I could not bear to feel more depressed so i quickly said goodbye to Fred and hugged him before quickly exiting.

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!!!!" Voldemorts voice booms off every inch of Hogwarts.
"No!" Ginny cries lundging forward. I frown.
All of a suddern Neville speaks up. He give a very hearful and inspiring speech that makes my hear melt.
"I’d like to say something." Neville starts.
"Doesn’t matter that Harry’s gone." Seamus inturupts him.
"Stand down Neville!" Neville turns around slightly but then continutes.
"People die everyday—friends..family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he’s still with us…in here." Neville said placing a hand over his heart.
"So is Fred, Remus, Tonks…all of them. They didn’t die in vain! But you will! Cause you’re wrong! Harry’s heart did beat for us! For all of us! It’s not over!" Neville said pulling out the sword of Gryffindor.

It was over.....
Voldemort is dead.
I rush around looking for Neville. I saw him limping towards the hall.
"Neville!" I say running over to him.
I hug him tightly. "I love you so much" i said.
"I love you too" He said kissing me.

Draco- You were at your house and getting Draco to meet your parents. You had 1 little brother who was very protective over you.
"What if they don't like me?" Draco asks.
"It doesn't matter if they don't like you because i love you with all my heart and I'm never not even in a billion years, going to leave you" i said kissing his cheek.
"I love you too" He said.
I knock on the door. My mum answers it. "Hello Y/n! Oh and you must be Draco, I've met your parents before, it's nice too finally meet you"
"Thats a start" i whisper to Draco as we follow my mum inside.

Fred- Fred and i were strolling around Hogsmeade. It was gracefully snowing and freezing cold. I grin as we come close to a park. I create s snow ball and through it at Freds arm. It hits him and hemturns around. I smirk. "So it's gonna be like that ha?" He asked. "What do you think?" I ask grinning. Fred smirks and makes a snow ball.
He throughs it at me but i dodge it and make more snow balls. It turns into a full on snow ball fight.
At the end we collapse onto the ground together. "I love you so incedribly much" Fred said kissing me.
"I love you more Freddie" I said kissing back.
"Nope, i definately love you more" Fred said grinning.
"Ew, that discusting" George says standing over us.
"Oh go away George"

George- Today is my first visit to the Borrow. "Just before we enter. I'd like to note that my mum can get a bit....excited sometimes when meeting people she wants to see" George says. "Thats fine" i say.
Mrs Weasley opens the door and lets us in before closing it.
"Hello George" She says hugging him.
"Mum" George groans embarrassed.
"Oh Merlins Beard! You must be Y/n, George has told us all so much about you! It's so nice to finally meet you!" She says hugging the life out of you. "I'm so excited to get know more about you, not that i don't, George hasn't shut up about you" She said smiling.
"This is my brother Percy, but you've met Ron and Ginny" He said pointing to another red head.
"Hi Y/n, pleasure to meet you, George doesnt stop talking bout' you" Percy said.
I smile.
"Um, lets go somewhere...thag has less annoying family" He says blushing.
"Ok" i said. George lead me up to his room and closed the door.
"Freds just gone to help Dad with something if your wondering" He said standing there akwardly.
"Fred, have i ever told you i love you?" I said walking towards him.
"I love you more though" George said kissing me.
"Thats what you think" i said smirking as i kiss him again. George puts his arms around my waist. My hands find it to his neck.
After a few minutes into the kiss a voice inturrupts us. "Awww, young love is so beautiful"
We pull away to see Georges mother standing st the door with it open.

Oliver- the golden snitch feels cold in my hand as i hold it up. "Captain of the Slytherin team Y/n L/n has caught the snitch!" Lee Jordan calls.
That had been my first game as a seeker, i would usally be chaser but the seeker was sick and no one was good enough to catch the snitch in time besides me. The slytherin stand cheers. I make my way to the change rooms as my group clebrates the whole way. I see my boyfriend, Oliver Wood waiting for me. "Good job love!" He says kissing me.
"Thank you" i said.
"But your team will never be as good as mine" i said with my arms around his neck.
"They already are" He said smirking.
"No where near, Gryffindor is going down next game" i said confidentally.
"Its not us but you who is going down" He said.
"Just kiss me again already" i said.
"I love you" Oliver says.
"I love you too" I say kissing him.

Cedric- i turn to my left a bit to see my boyfriend, Cedric, plucking a daisy from the ground and using a charms on it to multiply into 30 more. He grins and gives them to me. "Awww, thank you Cedric" i said kissing him on the cheek.
Cedric and i had been lying on the grass infront of the blake lake. The sun was shining and the grass was warm. It is such as perfect day.
"Anything for my girl" He said smiling. I could already feel myself blush.
"We've been dating for 3 years and i still make you blush" Cedric chuckled.
"Why did i ever make that choice" i mumble hiding my face in his arm.
"Because you love me" He asnwered smirking.
"Well, may be that's true" i said.
"It is" he says.
"I love you Ced" i said hugging his arm.
"I love you more" he said.
"I'm so lucky to have a guy like you" i say kissing him.