Oliver Wood One Shot

"Oliver" i say.
"Oliver!" I call.
He looks over at me. "I know you're Gryffindor Quidditch captain and all but can't you just spend 1 day without training" i ask.
"You're a Quidditch captain too, and you know i can't, we have to be ready to beat Hufflepuff" Oliver claims.
"But that match is in 2 months" i tell him.
"Well i have to be ready" he states.
"You are such a bad boyfriend, do you realize it. You don't spend anymore than 5 minutes every 2 days with me! It hurts and i feel betrayed" i shout and run.

It had been a few days since that fight. There is a knock on the door. I open it to see Daphne Greengrass.
"Hello Y/n, he Weasley twins are outside, want to talk to you apparently" she explains.
"OK, thanks Daphne" i smile and exit my room and make my way outside the Slytherin common room.
Two red heads stand outside waiting for me.
"What do you want? Katie told me you wanted to talk to me" i ask the two.
"Oh yeah, right" Fred mumbles.
"Our old Mr Wood is having a few... issues." George explains.
"Whats wrong with him?" I ask.
"Since that fight you two had, he hasn't came out of his room" They say in unison.
"Not my problem, it's his fault anyway" i cross my arms.
"Please Y/n, at least go talk to him" they beg.
"What if i don't want to" i ask raising an eyebrow.
"Then we'll force you to and drag you up to him" Fred threatened.
"No" i resist.
"Then thats how it'll be" the say together.
They reach out to grab me. "Fine, I'll talk to him" i sigh.
"But only for 2 minutes" i add.

I had to put on a Gryffindor tie because the Fat Lady wouldn't let me in. I put on my normal tie before walking up the stairs to the boy dorms.
I open the door to Olivers dorm. "We need to talk" i say to him.
"I'm not quite sorry but I'm going to have to have to kick you out of your dorm for a bit" i said to his dorm mate.
"Y/n, I'm so so sorry, i was blinded by Quidditch, your right. I need to spend more time with you, your way more important than it. Please forgive me i know i must have been the worst boyfriend" He explains.
"You were...I'm not sure I'm going to forgive you though" i said. He looks down.
"I'm just joking, now come and give me a hug" i say.
We hug for a while and I give him a kiss on his cheek. "What do you say for a walk around Hogwarts?" I ask.
"Sounds great" Oliver says. We walk out and into the common room.
"Thats was definately longer than 2 minutes" The Weasley twins say in unison.