Chapter 5

I sat in Paul's lap. He continued kissing my neck like he had been the last hour or so. We were both shirtless and cuddled close together watching the same  movie we had the previous night or two.

I bent my head back and kissed him lightly. He smiled. "I love you," he whispered.

"Love you too," I said and spun around so I was facing him. I started to kiss his neck, with the occasional bite.

"Seth. You promised not to do this," he said but let out a little moan.

"I think we both know that was a lie," I whispered and started to straddle him.

"God damn it, Seth," he said before flipping me onto my back. "I've been trying to be good. But screw it. You want me to have some fun. Let's have some fun," he growled before pressing his lips roughly to mine.

He threw of his shorts leaving him in only his boxers and he started to grind against me. I let out a loud groan and I could feel his smirk.

"Like that baby," he asked and when I didn't reply he slapped my ass roughly. "Answer me slut."

That's when I snapped. I kicked him off of me and grabbed my shirt and threw it on. "What are you doing," he growled.

"If I'm just a slut to you then I don't want to stay," I said.

His eyes softened. "I didn't mean that. It's just when I get horny," he trailed off.

I didn't stay to hear anything else. I walked out and I saw Edward run up. "Not in the mood to talk," I growled.

He rolled his eyes. "Look. Let's just go for a walk okay," he said.

"Fine," I sighed as we made our way to the woods.

"So things not doing so good with you and Paul," he asked.

"Nope. But I don't even care at this point. He thinks I'm a slut then I don't need to stay," I said with a light shrug.

"Hey it will work out and if it doesn't you can go be with Jacob," he said.

"Why do you want us together so fucking bad Edward," I yelled.

He smirked slightly. "Maybe I want to see a happy ending," he said.

"Sorry to tell you. That isn't going to happen. He's got your daughter and I've got myself. That's all I need," I snapped.

"Why can't you just be happy," he yelled.

"Because I don't want to be. I like being alone. Nobody could ever even love," he cut me off by kissing me. Yeah. KISSING ME. HE FREAKING  ME.

He pulled away and smirked before walking away. I didn't move. I just laid on the ground, curled into a ball, and cried.