Chapter 7

And for the first time in a while, I felt okay. His lips were rough and warm and they fit with mine perfectly.

And he didn't pull away. No. He stood there, with his lips attached to mine. He kissed me back. And if was full of passion and hunger for me. Not Bella. Not Ness, but me. He wanted me.

He pulled away. "Shit. What did I just do. I fucking imprinted and now I'm kissing another guy. Shit man. It wasn't bad though. Actually I really liked it. The feeling of another man against me. It was nice. But shit. If anyone ever finds out about this," he trailed off.

I felt tears. Yeah he said it was good. But he wasn't happy. I could tell by his voice. He hates that we kissed.

"Seth," he said, his voice soft," Listen. That was amazing and maybe I have feelings for you, but. I just. You have to understand how imprinting works. I'm stuck with Ness till I did and that means we can't he together," he said.

I laughed slightly. It wasn't with humor. No it was with anger. And sadness. And actually no. There was humor. At what he didn't realize.

"But you don't fully understand. I do know what imprinting is like. Where your center shifts around that one person and they are what keeps you on the ground. Because I did imprint. And you would he very spruced at who I imprinted on," I said with a small smile.

"Who Seth. Who did you imprint on," he asked, eyes wide.

"Look in the mirror. It's you dumbass," I said and with a smirk turned and walked away.