Chapter 8

I may have been confident when I walked away from Jacob but when I got home I cried. For a few hours. Yeah.

This could actually be terrible. I didn't know a lot about imprinting but I had heard that if the person you imprint on hates you, it can be deadly.

I didn't understand it, but those were the stories. And that's what I had to believe because what else was I going to.

I heard a knock on my window and saw a specific vampire. I opened the window and he stepped inside. "Hey," he said and I smiled slightly.

"Hey," I said and slid against my bed frame.

"How's it going," he asked and I chuckled darkly.

"What do you think,"I said and he sighed.

"Didn't think you would tell him," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I wasn't exactly using my brain at that moment," I replied.

"What else is knew," he said and I hit him slightly.

He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You confuse me," I said not really caring what happened at the moment. "You're married with a daughter and you keep flirting with me," I said and he chuckled.

"You're just so hard to avoid. I want you, but you don't want me and that's whatever," he replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

I let out a yawn and laid down and put my legs on Edward's. He rolled his eyes, but laid next to me.

"How do you think Jake feels," I asked.

He looked at me and sighed. "He's probably confused. You know he wants you but the problem is the fact that he imprinted. It'll take him time to figure this out," he said and I nodded. I knew Jacob would need time but I just couldn't worry anymore because it wouldn't do me much good.

Jacob

I stared at the stars. I didn't know what to do. I loved Seth and all but I had promised my heart to Ness. She would probably understand but it was Blondie and Bella I had to worry about.

I knew Edward didn't give a damn because he didn't really care who anyone was with at this point.

I heard footsteps and saw Paul appear next to me. "Be good to him," he whispered.

"What do you mean," I questioned him.

He rolled his eyes. "Take care of Seth. I couldn't stand if he got hurt," Paul whispered to me.

"How. I cant be with him," I asked irritably. He sighed.

"You're so dull sometimes Black I swear. You imprinted on Renessmee. We both know that. But that doesn't neccesarily mean a relationship. If you asked her if you could be with him, that you really loved him, shed say yes. You could be her best friend. Her brother. You don't have to be her boyfriend or husband to protect her," he said and before I could say another word he ran off in the other direction.

I thought for a moment. What he said made sense. Ill do it. In gonna talk to Renessmee.

Lol. I'm not dead. I'm gonna try and write as much as I can for this and the other Twilight fanfic. I really wanna get this book done before the new year but idk