xander say goodbye

Elizabeth pov
I was looking for my moms necklesd you guys know the one before she died.

I need to find it than tiffney was looking for her vilion we than though zuri would take it.

Zuri came in and we said "you,you took my vilion/neckless we know you took it".

Zuri said "if you two are talking about your ability to have fun tiffney was born that way but not lizzy".

Tiffeny said "am talking about my vilion".i said "and am talking about my neckless".

Tiffney said "yeah were did you hide it".zuri said "i didnt maybe it ran away to find somone who can play".

I said "now how about my neckless".zuri said "sorry lizzy i dont know".

I said "am gonna fin my neckless i cant lose it".zuri said "its just a neckless".

I said "yeah and its my life too".i than went into the lawn and saw if it was there.

_______________________________________
I could find my neckless i even asled everyone dios were is it.

I went to my cabin and saw zuri and tiffney.

Zuri said "can you help us get your stuff back".i said "no way ".tiffney said "we'll help ypu find your neckless".

I said "okay".

______________________________________
We were in glades front door and zuri and i were trying to open it.

I said "dang it glades locked it now what do we do ".tiffney said "dont worry i got this".

She got a little hair pin out of her hair and picked the lock.

Zuri said "you can pick locks ".tiffney said "how else can me and eliza get into the libary after hours".

Zuri said "talk about a wasit of talent".i roll my eyes.

_______________________________________
We were looking for there stuff.

I said "its not in here".zuri said "i bet our stuff is in there".

We looked at the big closet i was about to open it.

Tiffney said "wait maybe we shouldnt open that there might be one of her bodys of her old boyfriends ".

I said "dont be silly she had to get a boyfriend before she killed him".

Zuri nodded we opened it and i couldnr belive my eyes kill me.

Zuri said "she has a srine closet of our dad".i said "guys this is your problem not mine bye".

I than left them all i cared about is my neckless.

_______________________________________
I was looking for my neckless still and i couldnt find it and its lost forever after i gave up i cried myself to sleep.

I herd someone say "elizabeth why are you crying".

I saw lou,tiffney,jorge,emma,xander,zuri.

Zuri said "becuase she lost her neckless".xander said "the one you always wear".

Zuri said "yeah luke was right ita preety,stupid that she kept that neckless".

They all look at her i had a tear slip and said "well its special to me becuase jessie was the only one that i tolder her about my neckless".

Emma sat down and said "wanns tell us".

Ravi came in and said "elizabth i found your nickless".i had a smile and said "thanks ".

I opened it emma said "i didnt know it  could do that".but it wasnt my neckless.

I said "this isnt mine it dosent have the picture".jorge said "what picture".

Lou said "you can tell us were your friends".i sat up and said "that neckless had a picture of my mom".

Zuri said "you mean our".i said "no mine before i was a ross before she died she gave it to me before my dad abusied me and now its lost forever ".

I started crying lou and emma huged me.

Xander said "its gonna be okay".i said "no it isnt it was rare to me i lost my mom and i dont wanna lose her not again".

Jorge said "zuri wanna say something".zuri said "am sorry i mever knew how much it ment to you i was being a jerk ".

I said "well i forgive you".emma said "maybe your mom is listining to you".

Ravi said "yeah she here and always be here".i said "my mom died when she was very young 25 and its shes 31 ".

I kept crying.

Lou said "well find it i promise your neckless is somewhere".i smiled and said "lets do a camp fire ".

Tiffney said "yeah i got my vilion zuri got her tablet lets go".i smiled and went to the camp fire.

Thanks mom and your in my heart for my whole life.

Count of words:773

So i thought i would start backwords so all the episode but am not dping the first episode

Maybe
Not
Sure
Yet