griff in the house

Elizabeth pov
I was in the penthouse this school year i found out i needed glasses which is not good.i been watching too much t.v that i damaged my eyes.i also wish my mom was here if i had her locket.

I got out and ravi said "i know were about to leave but Mrs.kipling cant pick a shose toy".i said "cant she just chew on the campers like last summer".

Ravi said "no becuase it pends to get mean when the children have no thumbs".

I shrug.

Bertrum said "okay lets go bye so long".he then pushed us out the door and we forgot something and went back.

We saw bertrum dancing.ravi saud "i forgot Mrs.kip-".emma said "really". I said "thats just cold".

Zuri took the money out of bertram hand.

|~|

We were in the sigh in and emma said "so good to be back".we herd lou say "emma".

Zuri said "for two people that miss eachother there running real slow". I nod in aggrement.

They huged and said "the woodchucks are back together".we did the woodchuck sulte.

Lou said "nice glasses elizabeth,nice hair zuri you both did a great job remembering the wood chuck sulte".

Zuri said "thanks you should see the sulte i give cab drivers back in new york".she was about to rais her hand.

I said "no,no,no,no".

I herd glades calling my name i said "what is it". Glades said "so i made a mistake last year but you gotta do it this year your going to grizzley bear cabin".

I said "say what now".glades said "sorry eliza".i groan why me.

|~|

So i was setting up my bunk and saw there was one empty one next to mine.

I told the boys stay off my side my space and my cabin my was neat of course.i even got to have there mirror yay my own.

Xandet came and said "hey guys were getting a new grizzley not elizabeth but he's one year older than her his name is griff and he sent him here as part of his nation program".

Ravi said "oh so he's a juvinale park ranger".xander said "no he's a juvnial deliquent ".

I said "what are you saying that i have to share a room with a thief".ravi said "yeah a bunk mate is a misqrien".

Xander said "no,yeah,i dont know what that is". I rolled my eyes.xander said "anyway griff is only 12 years old how tough can he be".

I said "am eleven".

We herd someone say "what sup jail mates". He looked at me i waved.

The officer was about to take off his cuffs. But griff said "you forgot this key when you freeze me rookie there you go and oh um here's your walet you gotta take that licens picture again yikes ".

Yep he's bad new gotta admit he's sorta cute.

Xander said "am guessing your griff".griff said "yep and am ready for my pat down but watch it am ticklish".