mother may i?

Elizabeth pov
When my parents siad they werent gonna leave my side they wernt lying.

Right now were sialing the coast of maine which means camp kikiwaka i have to stay with mom here so yeah thats my life seeing well you know who?

We were walking up to camp kikiwaka well the mess hall i said "mom why do we have to be here".

Mom said "cuase emma wants us to be here". I saw all the kids and mostly jordin i spoted her easliey.

I said "mom were would i be sleeping". Mom said "your old cabin since we had a week together you'll be back at camp".

I said "mom!!".mom said "sweetheart please do it for me". I said "okay".

I went to grizzley cabin nobody was there thank the god i unpacked and herd someone say.

"Griff we have to get ready ravi and xander are taking us hiking before the kikiwaka games ".

They looked at me i waved jorge yelled "lizzy".i said "sup buddy".

Jorge said "Elizabeth you have changed and i mean alot your skinny to". I stuttered and said "thanks".

Griff just looked at me i waved he waved back and smiled.

Griff said "so elizabeth what are you doing here".jorge said "are you coming back".i said "no am just here for a couple of days then i leave".

Jorge face went down i said "hey jorge at least i get to spend three days with you guys then am off".

Ravi and xander came in. I said "am back".ravi came and huged me and said "sis are you staying".

Jorge said "no but she here for a couple of days".i said "i could go with tjat hike with you guys".

Xander said "okay guys lets go".

|~|

Griff said "why do we have to hike all the way up the moutian to see a lake full of broken bottle ". I rolled my eyes god dang he's annoying.

Xander said "becuase landfill magizen called glass lake one of the five best non medicational waist sites in maine".

Okay thats sounds super boring i said "well lets go to this boring lake".

Jorge said "hey look at the ski lift lets take that up the moutian".i said "too bad its closed for the summer". Ravi said "yeah".

Griff said this while pulling out a screw driver "i can get it started i have a key".

I grab it and said "no,no,no am not gonna die today..... i mean".xander said "anyway absoultly not, its illigal, its dangerious, and its tierrafing".

Jorge said "whos scared of hieghts that guy".i rolled my eyes and they laughed.

"I am not afriad of heights am afriad of falling from them ".

I took out my phone and checked at the time i said "hey xander why dont we just take a picture and then get off and keep hiking".

Xander said "i guess that wouldnt be that scary".

|~|

Xander said "I cant belive i fell for that".me and griff hived eachother.

|~|
J

orge said "guys this is cool am not even sweating and were 5,000 feet off the ground".