dance in my pants

Elizabeth pov
I woke up this morning i saw all the boys up and not even in the cabin.

I changed and dicied to wear my contact lens and a wear one of my beanies

I went to the mess hall to get lunch i was starving and i mean it.

I was standing next to zuri and tiffney.

Zuri said "i hate to see griff go but i love to watch him leave". I gagged and to be honest i liked him.

I ignored what tiffney said cause i just dont understand her.

Tiffney said "he is so amazing he has cool hair and he looks so cute in the hat".i shrugg.

Zuri said "i hope he asks me for every dance tomorrow night".tiffney said "not gonna happen he is going to be attracted to me--".

I said "guys its just a boy gezz".zuri said "oh really remember stuart,max ring a bell guys you dated".

Tiffney said "and he's older then you".i said "by one year okay".

Tiffney said "ethier way we know you like him".i look at them i shrugg and said "fine i think griff is very very cute and i like him".

Zuri said "sister he wont like you cause well you short".tiffney said "and not attractive".zuri said "and your one yesr older".

I said "watch me".

I saw griff sitting and walked over there i herd zuri say "oh no she dosent".

I said "griff mind if i sit here".he looked up and said "yeah sure".

I sat across from him and griff said "so there's a dancd coming".

I said "yeah".

"And i was wondering,um are you going with anyone".

I said "no just me".max came and said "hey elizabeth".i groan and said "max what do you want".

"Do you have a date to the dance".i said "i dont know nobody has asked me yet".

Max said "would you go to the dance".i shrugg and said "you been chasing me last year in summer camp and i didnt give you a chance so why not".

He said "pick you up". I nod and he left.

Griff said "so you have a date".i noticed a beanie on his head.i said "hey is that mine".he said "yeah well i gotta go".

He then left wonder whats wrong.

Griff pov
I was sitting on elizabeths bed jorge came in and said "dude tiffeny and zuri love me".

I said "to leave them alone". Jorge said "and they were fighting about who going to dance with me tomorrow".

I shrugg.

I said "great good for you man you'll getto take a shower".he said "why would i do that ".

I shrugg elizabeth came in and said "am litterlay about to punch zuri and tiffney".

Jorge said "why?". I said "yeah". She said "well guess what they like this boy and i like the same boy but she say he's older then me but he's 12 and am 11 how bad is that they say now you get to go with max and ugh".

And she ran to the bathroom and locket it.

Jorge said "drama ". I said "whatever who cares". Jorge said "anyway griff i herd elizabetj say something about you".