i hate you!!

Elizabeth pov
Today was my moms birthday griff is helping me plan it with just us and the gang.

I said "ballons".

"Check"

I walked to xander and so the alut of my mom.

Xander said"if she waa.my age i would date her".i glared.

Emma looked at him.

Griff said "elizabeth calm fown everythings going to be alright and if not then......"

I said "my mom died 6 years ago she's turning 32".griff said "dang how old was she when she...".

I said "19 my dad abusied me when shs died and went to jail for that so....yeah thats my life".

Ravi said "okay sis everything is ready wanna get the party started". I said "sure".

Zuri said "well ravi turn up the music". We all started dancing it wasnt night time it was in the afternoon.

I saw jordin she was all smiley and said "hey lizzy great party". I said "thanks jordin".

I smiled and wen to my cabin to go to the bathroom.

|~|

When i was done i saw that griff wasnt there and nethier waa jordin.

I went to the mess hall and saw.....

O
M
G

I felt a tear slip as i saw what they were doing i ran out and emma saw my tear.

Zuri said "sis whats wrong".i stuttered and said "griff cheated with me againts my best friends".

3rd pov
Everyone stared at her elizabeth went running  to the cabin.

She went to the bathroom and found a blade she cut her self and started crying emma was worried about her sister.

So was everyone else.

Emma yelled "grif why did you kiss jordin you knew she was lizzy best friend". Ravi said "she's really hurt".

Zuri said "on her mothers birthday". Griff said "guys i didnt kiss her she kissed me am serious".

While elizabeth was in the bathroom she called her mom and she wanted to leave camp.

It was night time griff came to thr cabin and saw all of lizzy stuff out.

He said "elizabeth whats going on".xander said "she's not talking to you". Jorge said "she's giving you the silent treatment ".

Ravi said "she's leaving camp". Elizabeth covered her cuts with bracetts.

She said "bye ravi,xander,and jorge".she left there was a limo wtih christina.

She said "ready to go sweet heart" i said "yeah am ready". As Elizabeth left she saw everything go bye she hated griff and never wanted to see him.

Count of.words:419
Okay so my mistake i ment two not three.i.hope you liked this one but before this one is food fight.