dreams come true

Elizabeth pov
I was getting out of the bathroom it was my last day at grizzley cabin emma conviced glades to let me go back to woodchuck.

Ravi said "i foult too". Xander said "fine i only won three peanuts ". Griff said "guys it turns out i dont have to go to juvie when camps over  ".

Xander said " thats great griff". Ravi said "congratulations". I went to my bed and put on my shoes well socks first i was wearing booty shorts so yeah.

I herd griff say "no cause am not a witness to any crime only the ones you commet in the bathroom". I said "well he did commet one wittness".

Ravi said "oh breaking your heart". I said "ding ding". Xander said "umm elizabeth what are you wearing".

I said "what i like its preety ". Jorge said "are you wearing anything under that long shirt".

I groan and said "yes am wearing shorts now let me be". I went in the bathroom and did my hair which was this:

I curled my hair which was preety i put the ring that griff gave me even though i know were not dating a promis is a promise

I went back and xander said "so griff why are they relesing you early". Griff said "becuase juvie crowded so there sending me to a group home ".

I said " well i mean thats nice".ravi said "amd your happy about that". Griff said "of course theres no  tolet in the middle of my bedroom".

I grabed my skateboard and said "well i gotta go me and maxs are going to the spot piece".

Ravi pov

I said "should i be worried about her". Griff said "no if shes with max shes fine".

I really dont think thats the case but if so i guess.

|~|

Ravi,jorge,xander was sitting down while i was talking to sam.

Sam said "so griff hes cute". I felt jelouse and said "um i guess". Sam said "i know i got here a month ago but people are saying your anorexia".

I said "i do its because of griff and jordin". Sam said "well you gor me sister ". I said "so you like griff".

Sam said "ew no, never imagen me with him". I said "who do you like". Sam said "i kinda like max".

I squelled and said "ship it".she laughed and said "got to go". I said "okay".

I laughed and went to ravi,xander, and jorge talking with a man

I went to them and jorge said "lizzy mr.gribbly gonna take griff away". I put a serious face on and said "no you cant take him".