Sunsets

Wow, he's really beautiful, that's all Dean could think when driving Castiel to his house. No, I'm not gay, he thought. I just need a fuck to get my mind back on track.

They pulled into the driveway and walked up to the front door.

"Don't worry about my folks, my moms dead and my dad's a dead beat drunk that's always away on business."

Castiel frowned, but Dean smiled at him.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up."

Dean led him into the house. It was small, but clean. They went upstairs into a room. Castiel guessed it was Dean's. It was neat, with posters all over the walls of various rock bands and classic movies. It was nothing like Castiel had ever seen before, he was used to a plain, boring white everything. All he could do was stare in awe.

"What?"

Castiel chuckled.

"Nothing, it's just I've never been allowed to hang posters or anything. Your rooms just really cool."

Dean smiled and touched his back.

"Thanks, now follow me. You look like hell."

Castiel punched his arm gently and followed Dean into the bathroom. It was big with two sinks.

"You should sit."

Castiel nodded, he took off his coat then hopped up onto the counter. Dean reached into the cabinet and pulled out a first aid kid.

"We gotta wash the blood off of you."

He took a rag, wet it, then started to clean off all the blood. It was comforting to feel his warm, strong hand on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna clean the cuts with peroxide. It's probably gonna hurt a little. If you need to bite down on something-"

He started to unbuckle his pants. Castiel let out a little gasp. Dean whipped off his belt then handed it to Castiel.

"Bite down on this, and squeeze my shoulder when you need to. Don't worry, you won't hurt me."

Castiel smiled and nodded at Dean.

"Okay Cas, on three, one, two-"

He placed the cotton ball doused in peroxide on a cut before he got to three and Castiel winced and bit down on the belt. He felt his blunt nails dig into the skin of Deans shoulder.

"Sorry, I thought it would hurt less if you weren't expecting it."

Castiel took the belt out of his mouth and handed it to Dean.

"It's fine. Do the others. I don't need the belt."

Dean tossed it on his bed and continued to clean the cuts. When he was done, he put five butterfly band-aids on the long gash on his forehead and a band-aid across his nose. His cheeks were bruised and he had a black eye. Castiel looked in the mirror. Damn, I really do look like hell, and my stomach must look a whole lot worse he thought.

"Let's go out for ice cream."

Dean grinned at Castiel.

"It'll be fun, and I'll pay."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"Of course, come on."

Castiel hopped down and followed Dean out to his car.

"There's this really cute place downtown and they have the best ice cream ever."