Gay

"Cas?"

"Yes Dean?"

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Castiel giggled and blushed into Dean's chest.

"No, what kind of question is that? No one would ever want to date me."

Dean frowned.

"Why not?"

Castiel shrugged.

"I'm ugly, sarcastic, weird, carry too much emotional baggage, come from a shitty past and gay"

Dean shook his head in denial.

"Don't say that Cas. You're beautiful, fun, witty and smart. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Don't down grade yourself. It's bullshit."

Castiel shook his head.

"You don't understand Dean."

"Yes I do. You just can't see what I can see."

Castiel closed his eyes, imagining a world where he was actually beautiful, fun, witty, smart, and straight. Dean whispered in return.

"Look at me?"

Castiel stayed still.

"Please?"

Castiel turned his head sand looked up at Dean, into his eyes.

"You're truly amazing Cas. Trust me,I would never lie to you."

Castiel looked at the dark sky.

"Okay Dean."

"Okay Cas."

Castiel closed his eyes again and wrapped one leg around Dean's legs and drifted off to sleep. But he didn't sleep for more than five minutes before he was being shaken. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Come on, we can't sleep here. Let's go get your stuff and go to my place."

Castiel nodded and groaned.

"I'm tired Dean."

"I know, the sooner we leave, the sooner we can sleep."

Castiel smiled.

"Okay."

Dean picked him up and on his feet. They slowly made their way down the stairs and hallways, back to the black Impala. Dean drove them. Like he did a lot. He enjoyed watching Castiel look out the window as the beautiful cruel world passed by. He loved to gaze at Castiel and see the boy wonder inside of him.

Dean pulled up to the side of Castiels house as he ran in quietly and came back holding a big black bag. Castiel climbed back in and they drove off. They arrived at Dean's house. Castiel had been there before. He had good memories on the roof. They quietly fumbled inside and sat on the couch next to each other.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure Dean."

Dean walked up to the TV stand and shuffled through the movies.

"Tombstone or One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest?"

Castiels thought.

"Tombstone, I wanna see some Val Kilmer action."

Dean laughed.

"I actually grew up having a crush on him in the original Tim Burton Batman movies. I didn't realize."

Castiel laughed too.

"Hes still hot as hell playing a sick man."

Dean nodded.