Chapter 3: Library

On my way to the library I stopped to take a picture of two majestic, towering obelisks with the sun crowning their caps. I walked up the marble library steps and as I opened the grand, towering mahogany doors, I inhaled the scent of the fragrant incense and books within. I began wandering the aisles until suddenly I spotted a slender, glimmering silver book that looked so delicate, it was as if the book's pages were made of gossamer.

I gently pulled the delicate book off the shelf and flipped it open. It was an ancient legend about two soul-sisters and a necklace that would allow them to cross time and space to find one another.

After checking the book out, I slid it into my purse and crossed the library's great room over to the small bathroom to see what my new necklace looked like up close and around my neck. As I gently tore off the wrapping paper, something fluttered to the polished marble floor. I gently draped the ends of the necklace around my neck and held them in place with one of my hands before I picked up what had fallen to the floor. It was a little papyrus scroll that was about the size of my thumb. I gently unrolled it, smoothed it out, and read the hieroglyphics aloud. Suddenly the world flashed bright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger guys, i wanted to keep it interesting. above is the obelisks Abayomi saw and below is the necklace again.

 above is the obelisks Abayomi saw and below is the necklace again

Also, what do you guys think happened when she read the scroll?