thank you for the music

They walk down the street in awkwardness.

"So, are you single?" Sam asked looking at her.

"It doesn't matter." She said playing hard to get. She look at him as they both look infront of them.

"Okay so let's talk about ourselves." Sam suggested.

"You're first." Donna folded her arms and gave him a waiting smile.

"Well, I'm an architect. I live here in New York. How about you?" He look at her with a smile.

"What do you wanna know?" She asked as they arrived at the beach side.

"Everything. Like what makes you so special." He replied.

Donna giggled as she started with, "I'm nothing special infact I'm a bit of a bore. When I tell a joke you've probably heard it before. But I have a talent a wonderful thing, cause everyone listens when I start sing. I'm so greatful and proud. All I want is to sing it out loud." Sam gave her a big smile and stopped next to her.

"So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing. Who can live without it I ask in all honesty, what would life be? Without a song or a dance what are we? So I say thank you for the music for giving it to me." Sam took her hand in his and invited her to dance with him.

"I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair, I wanna sing it out to everybody, what a joy, what a life, what a chance!" She sing loud as she pull away from Sam according to the dance then look back into his beautiful eyes. "Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing. Thanks for all the joy they're bringing. Who can live without them I ask in all honesty what would life be, without a song or a dance what are we. So I say thank you for the music for giving it to me. So I say thank you for the music for giving it to me." They sang staring into each other's eyes.

He went down just about to kiss her and she was totally falling for him.

"Sam." She warned when his hands was sliding off her waist to her butt. "You're such a flirt mister Carmichael." Donna giggled pushing him away playfully.

"And you're such a beauty miss Sheridan." He teased wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You're taking big chances Sam Carmichael." Donna giggled placing her hands on his arms.

"And you're not even stopping me, how odd is that?" He teased pulling her closer to him.

"Oh my gosh Sam we just met." She giggled putting her hands in his chest playing with his blazer. "And if you continue flirting I'm not going anywhere tomorrow."

"Ouch, that hurts." He said with a painful pretendence.

"Oh really? Well you haven't seen the worste yet." She flirted back with him.

"Come at me girl." He almost kissed her. She put his finger on his lip and look in his eyes.

"Guys like you are playing with fire." She said. He just looked into her dreamy eyes as she started getting tears in her eyes. "What am I even doing?"

She pull away and turn her back on him. He look at her in wonder and walk up to her putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Donna, is everything alright?" He asked. She turn around and drop her face on his chest.

"No. I just wanna get away from this place."she cried grabbing her grib on his blazer.

He put his arms around her inviting her into his embrace.

***
He drop her off at her place with the taxi then drove on making sure she doesn't forget about tomorrow.

She walk into her home as her mother came storming up to her.

"Where on earth have you been missy!" Her mother shout at her grabbing her arm.

"Mom, stop it you're hurting me!" Donna pulled her arm out of her mother's grip. "You can push everyone around but I'm not your baby anymore and I won't let my life be ruled!" Donna cried.

"Donna, I'm your mother." Miss.Sheridan said.

"But you're not my God! I'm tyred at bowing infront of you to kiss your feet like you're some sort of royalty! And you can tell dad that too! You don't even like my friends and if you can't love what I'm doing with them then I take it you don't love me." Donna shout.

"How dare you, you filthy brad." Miss.Sheridan gave her daughter the look as if she was some sort of trash.

"I may be a brad, but that depends on what you are." Donna run up to her room shutting the door behind her. She smell her clothes that still smelled like him. She gave a little smile and started thinking about him.