sing you my love song

The sun shine bright and it's been three days since Donna saw Sam. She laid asleep like the dead where she fell asleep last night.

"Hello?" She heard which woke her up. She sat up straight and look around seeing a man with brown rock star hair. She stood up with his help and look into his eyes.

"Hey." She greeted back.

"I'm Bill Anderson." He gave his hand as she shake it.

"Donna Sheridan." She look addly at him and let go of his hand.

"I'm actually on my way to visit a great aunt of mine but I'm more of a traveller." He said smiling.

"Well I can take you to a little island called Kalokairi. There men fish when they actually have one big tasty fish at home." Donna said sarcastically which meant that men choose their little love affairs there while they're already in a relationship. Like Sam.

"Oh, fishing sounds good but trust me, I don't eat fish." Bill replied. He stupidly didn't know that Donna was actually trying to say but somehow it made her smile a bit.

"I was actually being sarcastic Bill." Donna said as she put her hand infront of the sun that fell into her eyes.

"And I am actually seeing one of the most possible beautiful girls I've ever seen." Bill replied staring into her pretty eyes.

"Just a shame we don't know each other." Donna smile and walk away laughing when he shout, "well call me!"

Donna laugh and role her eyes just walking on.

***
Donna walk out of the kitchen with a trash bag and throw it into a big trash can. She clap the dust of her hands and took a deep breath of the air around her.

She turn around and stop when she heard someone familiar like this morning.

"You didn't call me!" She turn around and saw Bill.

"Bill?" She walk up to the short fence and look at him half surprised.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asked with a smile.

"I didn't had your phone number." She smile back at him.

"You could've ask." He said agreeing with his own fact.

"And I'm not sorry that I didn't." Donna giggled teasingly.

"Ouch." He laughed. He look down then back at her. "So, can you take me about that island you told me about?"

Donna smile at him thinking for a moment then nodded her head.

"Fine then Bill Anderson. If that's what you want." Donna said looking him up and down.

"Okay. I'm renting a boat which means the two of us will have alone time together." He gave her a naughty smile.

"In your wildest dreams Anderson." Donna replied.

***
They sat on the boat on their way to the island in silent. Bill walk to the front at the railing where Donna stood.

"Are you single Bill?" She asked and look at him.

"Well I just came freshly out of a relationship." He replied.

"What happened?" Donna asked turning to him as he turn to her.

"Well she got mad when she caught me talking to someone else." He replied putting his hand on her hip.

"Well I'm sorry." She smiled at him.

"And you?" He asked.

"Well, no I'm single." She replied not saying a thing about Sam.

"Well that's a great thing though." Bill said standing up straight.

"Great thing?" She asked standing up straight as Bill plet his fingers into her waist.

"Yeah. Two single people from two defferent genders can rock a boat Donna." He said pulling her closer.

"Oh. Just make sure this doesn't end up like titanic." Donna giggled starting to enjoy the fun attention. "Bill, you know that after this trip we'll never see each other again, right."

"Says who?" He asked teasingly.

"Fire Anderson. Fire." She said as he shut her up with a kiss.

Did she kiss him back? Of course. Bill is a wild guy and she fell easily for that first kiss. She push him away laughing. She jumped up and down when they finally had reached the island.

In the mean while Sam arrive at Donna's house and caught Miss.Sheridan.

"Hey, where's Donna?" He asked with a smile. Miss.Sheridan gave him an add look and walk down to him as Donna's dad came walking out.

"Something the matter?" He asked looking Sam in a dangerous way.

"No, I'm looking for Donna." He replied.

"Oh, she left this morning with another guy." Miss.Sheridan replied.

Sam's smile slowly fades away as he look down.

"I see. Well take care then." He turn around and walk to the taxi taking one last look at her parents and the house then climb in the taxi and drove away.

"Should we tell her when she gets back?" Donna's father asked.

"No, we don't say a word."

Donna lay in Bill's arms on the boat staring at the sky after a great swim.

"You say she's been mad at you. Then you say you'll be patient, ooh. Still I see that she makes you blue. Come on, I'll give you consolation. Gonna sing you my love song, gonna bring you some light. Gonna make you feel happy every day of your life. Gonna sing you my love song, gonna make it all right. You're all I ever need, my darling. Just to be where you wanna be. So much fun we could have then, hmm. To be close for eternity. What a miracle to happen. Gonna sing you my lovesong, gonna sing it for you. Gonna give you sweet loving, gonna give myself too. Gonna sing you my lovesong, when I think about you. I know she doesn't make it easy. 'Cause you don't please her like you please me." She sang sweetly finishing her song right there. She look at him as he started to tickle her. She screams and jump up as he started to chase her around the boat.