honey honey

Donna arrived home and waved Sam goodbye.

"Call me!" He shout leaning out the window as he drove away.

She just smiled and wave at him. This is serious and she feels madly inlove with him. She walk into the front door of their home and her mother caught her off gaurd.

"So how was it? Fun?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes it was great." Donna smiled folding her arms.

"Your friends is waiting in your room." Miss.Sheridan said.

Donna gasped and ran to her room. She open the door and got attacked out of the blue by her two friends.

"Donna, where have you been?" Rosie asked checking her friend out.

"Yeah, we didn't know if you were dead in the gutters or buried alive." Tanya add having two weird facial expressions back at her. "What? I saw it all on tv."

"Oh come on." Donna push them in her room and close the door behind her. Turning around leaning with her back on the door.

"What?" The girls looked confused at her.

"Guess who took me out to another island." Donna gave a big smile for them to guess. They looked confused at her till she finaly gave up. "Okay, Sam Carmichael."

"Sam Carmichael?" The girls asked confused.

Donna giggled and walk to her bed throwing herself on it staring at the roof.

"He's an architect." Donna said touching her neck. "He took me over to a little island called Kalokairi. He build that place and he is just so amazing. The way we danced on the beach, kissed on the beach and...whatever. It was like we connect."

The girls scream and pull her off from her bed.

"Donna Sheridan you shady lady." Tanya laughed spinning her around.

"He's the one girls. I never felt like this before." Donna giggled going crazy.

"Honey honey how he thrill me ah ha honey honey. Honey honey he nearly killed me ah ha honey honey. I've heard about him before, I wanted to know some more, and now I know what they mean he's a love masjien, oh he makes me dizzy!" The girls giggled as Donna laugh and look at them happily.

"So you heard about him before?" Rosie asked confused.

"No of course not. I mean guys like him you know." Donna smiled rolling at her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Tanya asked.

"It doesn't matter!" Donna giggled grabbing her hat and scarf putting it on.

"Honey honey let me feel it ah ha, honey honey." Donna grab her spray and pretended it's a microphone. "Honey honey don't conceal it ah ha honey honey." The girls laugh and join her starting to put on random stuff.

"The way that he kiss goodnight." Donna made a spin around her bed with the girls behind her.

"The way that he kiss you goodnight." The girls sang after her as Donna lean against her bathroom door.

"The way that you hold me tight." Donna slide down and made her way up as the girls sang after her. "It feels like I wanna sing when you do your..." Donna bite her lip and shout "thing!"

She run back into her room falling on her bed with her face burried into her pillow.

"What?" The girls tickle her as she sat up straight and look at them.

"Okay we had the time of our life." Donna giggle half embarrassed.

"What if you get pregnant?" Rosie asked shocked.

"Yeah, he could be the run away groom Donna." Tanya agreed.

"I don't care I love him. Plus, he's got the body of a..." Donna raise her eyebrow stopping her words.

"Oh my gosh!"The girls went heavy crazy as they started to dance around.

"Honey honey touch me baby ah ha honey honey. Honey honey hold me baby ah ha honey honey." They sang. "You look like a movie star. And I just know who yu are. And honey, to say the least he's a total beast." They giggle and the door swang open and miss.Sheridan stood there. The girls froze and saw her keeping quiet.

"Donna, there's someone that wants see you." She said giving the girls a nasty look.

"Okay. I'll be down in a minute." Donna replied with a smile.

Miss.Sheridan just nod then walked out again closing the door. The girls giggle at each other turning back to the old routine.

"Honey honey how he thrill me ah ha honey honey. Honey honey how he thrills me ah ha honey honey.' The two dynamos ran out of Donna's room leaving her behind.

"I heard about you before. I wanted to know some more and now I'm about to see what you mean to me." Donna sang sweetly on her own taking a seat taking out her pink diary with defferent coloured flowers on it.