lay all your love on me

Just a seroous tip, I'm changing the lyrics a bit.

***

The sun was early high and Sam waited outside as Donna came running out wearing different blue shorts over her bikini that was like a shirt to wear with a half invisible charlie on. Sam scanned every inch of her perfect clothing.

They were totally falling for each other, like deep.

"That him?" Miss.Sheridan asked behind Donna.

"Handsome ain't he." She smiled at her mother. "See yha."

She run up to him and gave him a hug and whispered in his ear. "Just pretend we're dating. Else I can't go."

He look at her and smile. "Hello sweetness." He acted and kiss her cheek. He wave at miss.Sheridan and took Donna's hand. He pull her into the taxi as they drove off laughing and giggling the whole way.

***
After a while they were on the boat on their way to the place Sam told Donna about last night.

Donna sat on Sam's lap because there wasn't enough space for any other person, never mind a mouse. She look at her right down at him that gave her a smile.

"So, can you tell me where exactly we're going?" Donna asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise Donna, don't spoil." He laughed.

She smile and look back up as they came in sighed of the beautiful island. She stood up and look over board to see the perfect beautiful island.

"Gosh, it's so beautiful." She gasped. He stood up and put his hands on her shoulders. She turn around and hug him and look into his eyes. "It's the most loveliest place I've ever seen." She place her hands on his chest.

"Well, if you ever ask me how much I love you just form this island." He said placing his hand on her cheek closing the place between them but didn't manage to kiss for the boat finally came to stop.

They climb of and start walking around. It's white and beautiful nohing like she pictured it all.

Their day was beyond great. They booked a room and went out playing between other people's hanging laundry and running through the trees playing hide and seek just for the teasing.

They run out on the beach and fell down on the sand laughing. They sat up straight as she look at him with a smile and he just stared at her.

"What is it Sam?" She asked when she notice him staring at her but somehow she was so much flirty as if she knew he felt something for her. He smile at her and stood up holding out his hand. She took it and stand up as she pull her in for a dance.

"I wasn't jelous before we met, now every man I see is a potential threat."he started to sing as she took of his shirt seeing how sexy he looks under his shirt. She bite her lip and held her breath. He let go of her and took out a siggarette to tease her. "And I'm possessive, it isn't nice. You've heard me saying that smoking was my only vice."

Donna grab the sigare and threw it into the ocean as Sam pinched her butt and made her giggle turning around to him laughing.

"But now it isn't true. Now everything is new. And all I've learned has overturned
I beg of you..." Sam grab Donna around the waist as she push him away.

"Don't go wasting your emotion.Lay all your love on me." She sang and ran to a tree.
"It was like shooting a sitting duck." She pretend to be shoot by an arrow by Sam that pretended to shoot her as she slide down the tree and do the creepy crowley to him that was standing on his knees. "A little small talk, a smile and baby I was stuck." She smile as she was almost close to him. "I still don't know what you've done with me, a grown up women should never fall so easily." She reached him as she sat on her kees running her hands teasingly from his knees over his short to his chest. "I feel a kind of fear. When I don't have you near. Unsatisfied, I skip my pride. I beg you, dear..."she fold her arms around his neck as he place his around her waist and lay her down in the beach laying on top of her.

"Don't go wasting your emotion.Lay all your love on me. Don't go sharing your devotion
Lay all your love on me." They both sang. She wrap her legs around him as he rest his body on top of hers and start kissing her lips.