Chiquitita

"Donna, what's wrong?" They asked devastated as they tried to touch her. She fall down on her bed and cried harder wrapping the blankets over her head.

"Chiquitita tell me what's wrong." Rosie started and show for Tanya to go on.

"You're enchained by your own sadness." Tanya added sounding like a complete weirdo.

"In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow. How I hate to see you like this. There is no way you can deny it."

They touch her as she flee from the bed and stand up walking to the balcony with her friends behind her. "I can see that you're oh so sad so quiet. Chiquitita tell me the truth. I'm a shoulder you can cry on. You're best friend, I'm the one you must rely on. You were always sure of yourself." They stood behind her looking over the island with her. "Now I see you've broken a feather. I hope we can patch it up together." They girls pull her into the room as they tried to make Donna smile again but failed.

"Chiquitita you and i know. How the heartaches come and the scars they're leaving. You'll be dancing once again. And the pain will end you will have no time for grieving. Chiquitita you and I cry. But the sun is still in the sky and shinning above you. Let me hear you sing once more like you did before. Sing a new song Chiquitita." The girls finished and look at Donna waiting for her reply as she sat on the bed. She look up at them and wipe off her tears.

"I'm pregnant." She finally let out.

"What?" The girls dropped their jaws on the floor.

"Close your mouths it's creepy." The girls finally close their mouths as Donna continued. "I just found out and of course, Sam is the father. I don't know what to do. I wanna keep the baby of course but my parents..."

"Calm down." Donna took a deep breath and went laying on the bed.

"Are you gonna tell your parents face to face?" Tanya asked concerned.

"What! Are you out of your mind? They'd kill me." Donna said sitting up straight again.

"Well Donna, from the way I see it, you're gonna have to tell them somehow, whether it's over the phone or face to face. It's gonna be hard but the best thing is there's a future for you and the child." Rosie said comforting Donna.

"But tell them over the phone. That way they won't murder you." Tanya said as a suggestion. Donna look down then back at them.

"Okay then." Donna agreed as she took out her phone and dial the number.

"Hallo?" Answered Miss.Sheridan.

"Mom..." Donna started crying over the phone.

"Donna, what is it?" Miss.Sheridan asked irritated.

"I'm pregnant." Donna cried.

"What!" Miss.Sheridan shout.

"Mom...." Donna started trying to explain but with a mother like this it's impossible.

"You reckless little slut! Don't you ever bother coming back!" Miss.Sheridan shout over the phone and hang up.

"Mom please!" Too late. Donna start shout screaming as she throw her phone against the wall and fall on her bed rolling to cry with her face burried into the bed.

The girls look at each other then back their crying friend. They touch her shoulder as she flew up and sit straight holding her legs.

"Could you girls please give me a moment for myself? I really need it now." Donna asked with a crushed soul.

"Take all the time you need sweetie." Rosie said nicely to Donna as she and Tanya start walking out of the room closing the door worriedly behind them. Donna fall back on her face and start crying.