parents

Sam walk up to Donna that was busy helping some travellers that needed a room to stay in.

Since they're married now, and Sam is there, things has even gotten more better. This place ain't falling apart anymore.

"You look so cute behind that desk in your glasses." Sam flirted with her with that sexy serious facial expression.

"Ohhhh." She giggled being shut up by a kiss from Sam. She turn her back to the reception desk. "Hmmm."

She was almost about to be laying on the desk by Sam. She couldn't help it and neither could he.

"Hm hm."

They stop and look at the two people that cleared their throats for her.

Donna gave a blush feeling Sam giving her a slap on the butt trying not to laugh.

"Good day. How can we help?" Sam asked them.

"We want a room." The women replied. They all look at the door at Sophie that came in.

"Oh my god!" Donna shouted happily.

She run up to Sophie and give her a tight hug and random kisses all over her face.

"Welcome back sweetheart. How was it?" Donna asked.

"Can I have your..." Sam was about to ask but the two show him to stop a moment. They look at Donna and Sophie that looked so alike.

"Was so fun. Sky and I are done travelling for now." She smiled and walk up to Sam giving him a hug. "I hope you two didn't keep the people on the island awake."

"We kept the whole world awake." Sam joked and look at the two familiar faces.

"Oh shut up Sam." Donna giggled and walk to them looking at the two. "Sorry. How can we help?"

"I think you know." The man said.

"A room." Donna laugh and grab the file pulling it closer to her. "Surnames?"

"Donna."

She look at the two faces. They knew her. And she knew them. It's...It's her parents.

"Do you know these people mom?" Sophie asked Donna that couldn't believe her eyes.

"Yes." Donna replied and look at Sophie. "They're my parents."

Sophie look at Mrs.Sheridan in horror. Just like she imagined her grandmother would like.

"Uhmmm, this is my daughter, Sophie. You probably know Sam." Donna introduced them to each other.

"The apple most certainly doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?" Mrs.Sheridan said scanning Sophie from head to toe.

"Awww that's so sweet." Sophie replied sarcastically. "First I thought you were gonna give mom lecture for not allowing you to be part of my childhood."

"If your shoes fit, wear it." Mrs.Sheridan said grumpy.

"Mom I have news for you." Sophie smiled and look at Donna with a big smile. "I already got a job and all on the mainland. We're gonna stay here for seven to eight months then live on the mainland for a while."

"That's nice." Donna replied having a little reason to smile.

"Like she said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Sophie smiled and look at Sky that came in. "Me and Sky has something to tell you."

"What is it?" Donna asked raising an eyebrow.

Sophie walk to Sky and wrap her arms around his neck giving him a kiss.

"We're having a baby." Sophie giggled and look at Donna that looked at them shocked.

"Oh my god that's such amazing news." Donna smiled and wrap her arms around Sam's waist that stood there in horror. "Congratulations both of you."

"Yeah you just gave yourself access to your bed." Mr.Sheridan reacted.

"And of course, we're gonna make every moment of it worth it." Sophie giggled.

Donna try not to laugh. She take out a hotel room key putting it on the desk for them.

"So Sam, are you Sophie's father? Or has Donna jumped too high over the fence?" Mrs.Sheridan asked giving Donna a dirty look.

"Oh I'm the daddy alright. Only Donna and I know how to do things like that." Sam laughed and look at Donna that looked at him. "Eventhough if I weren't, I'd still love the hell out of these two women."

Donna give him a kiss then look at her parents dropping her head on his chest deep inlove.

"There's your bedroom keys. Except if you want apart rooms. I'll give that to you." Donna said proud to be where she is now.

"I love you Mrs.Carmichael." Sam said to her. She look at him and give him a smile.

"I love you too Mr.Carmichael." Donna give him a kiss as Sophie and Sky carried those teasing smiles.

"We're gonna go warn auntie Tanya and Rosie about tonight's earthquake." Sophie giggled and walk out.

"Hey." Donna warned her. "Rosie is on honeymoon with Bill. Don't disturb them."

"If I don't, they'll disturb you!"

Donna gave a giggle and look at the two faces.

"Come on. I'll show you where your room is." Donna said about to walk away but Sam grabbed her hand.

"Hurry up okay. I want to go out to the beach before tonight." Sam said madly inlove with her.

"Of course my love." She smiled and walk out with the two that decided to follow her.