Hurt

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

"Ohayou! Sojiro~kun!" I yelled happily, waving my hand up high while, catching up to Sojiro~kun. "What is it now?" He said annoyed, but when I wasn't noticing where I was going, I accidentally bumped really hard to Sojiro~kun. "B-baka!!! What the hell is wrong with you? Watch where you're going!" Sojiro~kun scolded me... Again this was the... 1,957 times he did it, since we we're just 5 years old...

~Majic Flashback like 10 years ago~

"Konnichiwa! Sojiro~kun!!!" I was running at Sojiro~kun, full speed ahead and bumped into him, really hard. "Baka! Be more careful [Y/n]!!!" He scolded at me, making everyone look at us. "Heh... Heh... Sorry Sojiro~kun, I won't do that again..."

~Endo Le Flashbacko~

"Sorry Sojiro~kun I won't do it again~" I said cheerfully. "You always say that but, you alwa-!" "Shh.. Sojiro~kun we're going to be late~" I changed the subject... Again. Soon Sojiro~kun grabbed my arm(like always) harshly and sped like sonic(I bet sonic is jelly now) into our homeroom, and made it in time. "Why didn't you tell me more earlier?!? We we're going to be late baka!" I just mentally shrugged at him, with an idiotic face.

~Timeeeeh Skip to Lunch cuz I'm lazy~

I grabbed my [F/c] bento and sat in a chair beside Sojiro~kun, and we both happily put our hands together and said. "Itadakimasu~" Then we ate our food happily. "Sojiro~kun wanna walk home together again~?" I asked with a sweet smile^-^ "I-I would like to..." he mumbled. "What was that...?" "I-I said l-like I w-want to... B-baka!" I smiled and said. "I will take that as a YES!" then we finnished our lunch and, went back to work.

~Le Time Skip to After School~

I patiently waited for Sojiro~kun outside near the gates of the school, when I saw Sojiro~kun with Takara~chan I froze. Takara~chan always wants to steal Sojiro~kun from me, and like always she has that, demonic evilness in her eyes everytime I see her, she has pink dyed hair 'Bleh! Wich I think is really, extremely gross' And she wears blue contacts with, disgusting make-up on her face, so everytime I see her I give her a very and, I mean by very is I means by VERY extremely sour face at her. 'Oh no! i have to save Sojiro~kun from that demonic, lizard!' I thought to myself then when I was about to say Sojiro~kun's name. "Hey So-" Takara~chan hugged Sojiro~kun's arm tightly. 'Well that mother f*cking b*tch slut. Get the f*ck away from My Senpai!' I thought angrily while glaring, really sharp and deadly daggers at her, and did I metion like 9 trillion daggers at her. When I was running after them she did that, and I became emotionless, and depressed inside. I was really hurt, and ran back home crying, without looking back. 'Well... I think that Sojiro~kun can be more happy with Takara~chan than me, I mean he never gets mad at her, and she never gets scolded at... So it will be better to not live with my Sojiro~kun scolding at me than it is without him...' I thought painfully. When I got home I sped to my room, locked my doors and didn't even give a damn in the world anymore.

Sojiro's P.O.V

When I saw [Y/n], I was abou to call her but, when I looked over to Takara~chan she hugged my left arm, and I felt my cheeks getting hot and red. But when I looked back to [Y/n] she was gone, I didn't know where she went but. 'Wait since [Y/n] should be gone, why am I still not happy? I mean I'm supposed to... But there's something missing that I can't put together...' I left it aside and decided to think about it later. "U-uh y-you can let go now... Takara~chan." I said to her with still pinkish cheeks. "O-oh sorry S-Sojiro~kun..." Then she finally let go and I walked with her home. While we we're on the way, we seperated parts and I saw [Y/n]'s figure going in her house. "Hey [Y/n]!" When I called out her name she didn't even stole a glance from me. 'W-why do I feel like I'm hurt? Am I sick or something... Hmmmm..... Probably I guess." Then I went to my room changed into my normal clothes and fell asleep.

Takara's P.O.V

'Hahahaha....! I can't believe I just did that! I don't even like Sojiro~kun I don't even have feelings for him and [Y/n] is already that hurt? Hah! Thats what she gets ahahahahaha...!' Well let's see what happens next tomorrow... I thought with an evil smirk...

~The Next Day~

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

I'm still hurt about yesterday I can't even have a smile on my face anymore. I put no emotion on my face and walked to schools without waiting for Sojiro~kun outside he's house. "[Y/n]!!!" I ignored Sojiro~kun's call and walked faster, I went over to my desk ignoring everyonem, and avoiding eye contact. When Sojiro~kun went over to me he asked. "What happened to you? You don't look well. You're face is all red." I ignored him, and kept staring at the window. "Oi are you even listening to me this isn't like you, you know?" "Go away" I said calmly.

Sojiro's P.O.V

'What's the matter with [Y/n]? This isn't like her today...' I thought. I gave [Y/n] a confused look on my face, but she just ignored me.

~Timeeeeee Skiiiiiiiiip tooooo Luuuuunch~

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

I sat alone in a chair separate from Sojiro~kun. "Itadakimasu" I said calmly, then started eating my lunch. Sojiro~kun was coming over but, I ignored him. Once he sat down on his seat he yelled at me. "HEY BAKAAA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" He asked yelling, almost everyone in the cafeteria gave us a confused look. When Sojiro~kun looked away I quietly snuck out like a ninja, and went to my favourite place... The rooftop, no one else was there except for me then, I started to dig in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there Author~senpai here hopefully you enjoyed that chapter. Took me awhile to do but! It was worth it any way.... And please tell me in the comments about wrong spelling or grammar sorry Im da worst at grammar lol.

To be continued..........