Reunion

A/n: Author~senpai is sorry for not, updating in a while but, don't worry! Author ~senpai is back in action^-^
Oh and btw seeee what I did there to the title?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh and I was going to name it: "A Touching Moment" but, it kinda sounds like Not what I wanted it to sound like...
Oh and I have no idea what title I want to put on so I just randomly chose one xD.

Third Person P.O.V

Sojiro then asked. "Then what is it that you wanna ask [Y/n]?" "U-um Sojiro~kun c-can you forgive me...?" Sojiro was curios on why [Y/n] was apologizing. "Why do you need to apologize? It's not like you did anything, w-well not that I c-care, ba-baka." [Y/n] began to tell him the reason why. "W-well you see, I was ignoring you because..." [Y/n] began explaining about, how weird Takara was acting, and why she was ignoring him(and more details coz I'm lazy to write them lol) Sojiro's eyes widen and explain. "W-why would you think that me and, Takara was dating?!?! I-I mean i-its not like I want you to e-explain..." [Y/n] then started explaining with her shining [e/c] eyes, and her [h/c] flowing through the wind. 'Wow, [Y/n]'s beautiful [h/c] hair flowing beautifully in the wind and her [e/c] eyes blinking, making me want to see through her eyes... WAIT WUT?!?!? I-It's not like I really want to hug her and c-comfort her WAIT WUT?!?! S-stop it I-I mean I really want to b-but I can't!UUUGGGHHL! W-what is this weird feeling, making my heart race to the finish line.(Sonic can't keep up lol)' Sojiro didn't notice that [Y/n] was getting irritated, on why he wasn't paying attention. "E-EARTH TO SOJIRO!!!" [Y/n] yelled at Sojiro's face really close. When Sojiro snapped back to reality, his face was burning hot on how close [Y/n]'s face was. "B-BAKA!!!" Sojiro then pushed [Y/n] away from him roughly, but a hint of gentleness that [Y/n] didn't notice. "H-hey that hurts Sojiro~kun." Sojiro's brows were now furrowed. Then [Y/n] started to laugh, thinking that Sojiro was now reunited with her. "W-what's so funny b-baka?!" [Y/n] then gave Sojiro a sweet and big smile. 'T-that's [Y/n]'s cute smile,its like I wanna see it forever... I-I mean l-like I w-want to!*mumbles* m-maybe..' Sojiro then smiled, and laughed with [Y/n]. But! Sojiro didn't know that, what he was feeling for [Y/n] was...

Well, Sojiro doesn't know...
Yet!(A/n: XD Sorry)

~Next Day~

[Y/n]'s P.O.V

*Yawn* I wake up to the irritating sound of my, [f/c] alarm clock. I picked it up and threw it on the ground, and got up. Today was my last day of school... Nope! It's not! Because, I manged to convince my mom to change her mind.

~Flash Backkkkk~

"PLEASE MOM WHAT IF I CHANGE SCHOOLS, AND THEY ALL HATE ME! AND PEOPLE WILL BULLY ME AND SAY THAT I CHANGED SCHOOLS FOR BWING STUBBORN AND THEY CHANGE ON WHAT I'M LEARNING AND THE TEACHERS WILL HATE ME AND THEY TRY TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL AND AND--!" [Y/n] said running out of breathe. "Ok! Ok honey I get it, you won't change schools..." [Y/n] then said half jokingly and silly. "And...?" "And I promise you won't change houses too, period..." [Y/n] then gave her mom a big happy smile. "Yay! Thanks mom!"

~Le Flashbackoo Endooo~

'Ok! Now I gotta go tell Sojiro~kun the good news and hopefully he comes to the location I told him... Or I'll just remind him anyway...' [Y/n] thought happily and ran towards Sojiro really fast and, bumped into him. "B-baka!! Again why?!?" Sojiro yelled at [Y/n], not too loud so that other students can't look over at them with, disgusted faces. "Sojiro~kun! I have great news~" [Y/n] said happily with a big smile to Sojiro. "W-well, what is it?" Sojiro asked curiosly. "I don't have to change schools!^-^" [Y/n] shouted at her tsundere friend. "R-really?!? I-I mean n-not that I c-care..." Sojiro mumbled the last words. "Of course you care! Now let's start walking~^-^" [Y/n] said happily and started walking beside Sojiro.

~Le Time Skip to Homeroom Class~

When they arrived [Y/n] was leaning close to Sojiro's ear to whisper something to him. "Don't forget about after school~" [Y/n] whispered quietly to Sojiro, then Sojiro remembered her letter. "Wait, why? I-I mean not that I c-care or anything." Sojiro asked. "Y-you'll see~ Senpai~" [Y/n] mumbles the last part, enough for Sojiro to hear her, with that there was a tint of blush on [Y/n]'s cheeks. Sojiro realized well enough, and blushed a tiny bit, he looked away from [Y/n]. "B-baka!!!"

~Time Skipoo to Lunchoo~

Sojiro's P.O.V

[Y/n] was waiting for me in the cafeteria, with a seat saves next to her, I walked over to her and sat next to her, but not too close. "Hey, hey now who's look sitting beside me~" [Y/n] said teasingly. "B-baka! T-there was n-no where else to sit." [Y/n] looked around the cafeteria and saw, that there was a lot of seats open but, [Y/n] just shrugged it off. "Whatever you say senpai~" Sojiro's face had a tint of red in his cheeks. "B-baka! Let's just eat now!" Sojiro's brows furrowed, and [Y/n] gave Sojiro a sweet smile. "Itadakimasu~!" Both Sojiro and [Y/n] said happily and, started digging in. [Y/n] stared deeply at Sojiro's amber eyes, with her [e/c] sparkling and, shining eyes. "W-what do you want?" Sojiro asked with a confused face. "Well... Don't forget about after school I gotta tell you something." Sojiro's eyes widened and, nod in reply. "W-whatever y-you say... B-baka!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hello~ okay that was a much longer chapter oh and by the way, wattpad sent me a message and said this:

I mean, excuse u but dis is me story it ain't yours wattpad I wrote it(jk I ain't fighting over dis) So u can see that the category is romance and, SPOILERS ALERT: The romance will come in a later chapter because, readers have to understand the ba...

I mean, excuse u but dis is me story it ain't yours wattpad I wrote it(jk I ain't fighting over dis) So u can see that the category is romance and, SPOILERS ALERT: The romance will come in a later chapter because, readers have to understand the backstory first! And some details on why you we're here. I can't just make it like ROMANCE ALREADY AND EVERYONE STARTS KISSING AND MAKING LOVE AND THOSE RANDOM SHIZZZZ. So ok see ya in the next chapter~
Author~senpai out!

To be continued...