Onii~chan Visits

Christ... Help me I got inspired by NotSammyy's onii-chan sorry if u ain't like this NotSammyy but u can't stahp the maniac lololololololololol...

(There's something I would never do in a million... No bazillion years!! And its writing lemon/lime/smut never gonna do that again sorry~)

Ok enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.O.V

My mum called me on my phone not too long ago, saying that my onii-chan will arrive at high noon. (McCree refrence lol)

'Good thing its really early in the morning so I have time to clean up!' "Sojiro~kun can you help me clean the whole house~? My onii-chan is coming over at high noon. Please~?" Sojiro~kun thought about his decision and started to speak up. "F-fine but only if you-... I-I mean I-I'm only d-doing it because it's your brother... And i-its special f-for y-you" he mumbles the last part wich, I can't hear.

"Can you please speak up at you're last part~?" I asked curiously. "No! Baka!!" Sojiro~kun said with a hint of being flustered. I sighed in defeat "Whatever Sojiro~kun..."

~Le Timeskip to almost High Noon~

Sojiro~kun and I finished cleaning the whole house. sparkling windows, sparkling floor, sparkling furniture and sparkling almost everywhere from how clean everything was.

We both smiled from what we accomplished and heard the doorbell ring. Without hesitation I opened the door to be greeted by a hug from a familiar person. "Y/n~chan!!! Onii-chan misses his little Y/n~chan!!!" I hugged him back with a sweet smile on my face.

Tatsuo, my brother had the same e/c eyes as I do with his messy golden brown hair. Now lemme tell you a quick thing about him... He's been overprotective since I was very young. And now speaking of which he's glaring daggers at Sojiro~kun and pulling me closer to his chest. I blushed at his sudden action and began to speak up trying to calm him down.

"O-onii-chan... Sojiro~kun is my best friend and he helped me clean up all of the mess in this house~" Onii~chan stopped glaring daggers at Sojiro~kun but didn't loosen his grip around my waist. "O-onii-chan you c-can let go of me n-now..." I blushed a little darker and looked up at his blushing and apologetic face.

"I-I'm s-sorry Y/n-chan, I'm just so excited on seeing you again for almost a year~" Onii-chan says with a little tear of happiness on his eye.

~Third person P.O.V~

Sojiro was just watching the whole time and was focusing on Tatsuo-nii's hands on Y/n's waist. 'L-like I care... A-anyway...' Sojiro thought and a little tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

Y/n turned to Sojiro and realized he was watching the whole time. Y/n turned to Tatsuo-nii and began to speak. "Onii-chan your room is upstairs I'm going to cook dinner for the three of us^-^" Y/n said sweetly. Tatsuo-nii made a confused and a tint of irritation on his face. "By the way Y/n~chan why was Sojiro here anyway???" Y/n then started to speak up.

"Onii-chan... I invited him to come over, plus he said if it was special for me, then he would do it." Y/n said with a sweet grin on her face. "R-really?!? Y-you think I-I'm special to you? Y/n-chan... Thank you!>///<" Tatsuo-nii said happily and went up to his room.

"By the way Y/n.. Can I help you with dinner... I-I mean i-if y-you need help! I-It's not like I w-want to a-anyway..." Sojiro said and walked over to the kitchen blushing lightly. Y/n followed behind and smiled.

What they didn't knew was that Tatsuo-nii was watching the whole time with irritation splattered on his kind features.

~Le Timeskip to 10:00pm~
(Don't ask but... I eat dinner at that time.. D-don't judge b-baka -¬-)

"Onii-chan!! Dinner's ready!" Y/n's loud but sweet voice boomed in the air. Immediately Tatsuo-nii speed walked down the stairs and sat on the chair, staring at the delicous food in front of him. In each of the three dishes there was warm amazake, ramen, some sushi, onigiri, and dango, anmitsu and daifuku mochi for the desserts.(A/n: I mean we all need some of dat desserts lol... I like mochi btw lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ Author~senpai here sorry if I haven't posted for a long time... A lot of things we're happening in school but lemme move that aside... Anyway see ya in the next chaptah g'bye~

To be continued...