Onii~chan Visits 2

Hello~ Author~senpai here~ If your asking me if I have a crush on someone well~ No. Cuz Bishounens/Bishies already took me lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

"Waaaah~!" Tatsuo-nii exclaimed with eyes shining like polaris in the sky while looking at all of the delicous food. They all went to their seat and sat down. "Itadakimasu~!" They all yelled in unison.

~Time Skip after dinner cuz y nut~

"I-I'll clean up the dishes... I-I mean i-it's n-not like I-I want to a-anyway... B-baka!" Sojiro said to Y/n

and started cleaning up the dishes. Tatsuo-nii went up to Y/n while holding something in his hands behind his back. Y/n noticed and asked. "Onii-chan what's that behind you~?" Y/n asked with a smile and a tint of confusion on her face.

"Y/n~chan... I made you a handmade gift since... Y'know we haven't seen each other in a long time~" Tatsuo-nii then hands over the box with the gift in it. Y/n was happy and opened the box carefully trying not to ruin whatever is inside.

Y/n pulled out a cute stuffed Pachimari. "Waaah~! Thank you Onii-chan~!" Y/n smiled sweetly at Tatsuo-nii. "You're welcome Y/n-chan~" Tatsuo-nii flashed her with his cute and sweet smile.

"W-well umm... I-I'll be h-heading h-home now b-bye Y/n-chan and Tatsuo-nii." Sojiro said and waved goodbye closing the door behind him. "Y/n-chan~ My room is still a mess~ Can Tatsuo-nii sleep with his Y/n~chan?" Tatsuo-nii said seductively sending shivers down Y/n spine. (Don't get me wrong... Me is not doing incest this is kinda like fluff or something...)

"O-okay O-onii-chan y-you can sleep in m-my room... Y-you can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the f-floor..." Y/n said while looking down on the floor but Tatsuo-nii refused. "No, no Y/n-chan I'll sleep on the floor." Y/n looked up and refused back at Tatsuo-nii. "B-b-but Onii-chan you are my g-guest--" Y/n was cut off by Tatsuo-nii hugging her from behind.

"O-Onii-chan~?" Y/n asked curiously, blood rushing up to her small plump cheeks. "It's okay Y/n-chan Tatsuo-nii will just have to sleep beside his Y/n-chan~" Tatsuo-nii whispered with a hint of lust and a tiny smirk on his face. "O-okay Onii-chan. L-let me just get ready for bed." Y/n got off of Tatsuo-nii's grasp and headed to the bathroom.

~Time Skip coz y nut~

Y/n's P.O.V

'Waaaah~! I'm so refreshed!^u^' I thought and turned the blow dryer on. A few minutes later and my hair is done. I got ready for bed wearing pastel rainbow shirt with navy blue shorts. "Onii-chan! I'm going to sleep first good night!" I exclaimed and plopped down on my bed. I quickly fell asleep hearing the door open with a creaking noise, but I ignored it anyway.

Tatsuo-nii's P.O.V

"Onii-chan! I'm going to sleep first good night!" Y/n exclaimed and closed the door behind her. I turned off all the lights and went upstairs to sleep. Y/n was sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed. I got on the bed and cuddled with Y/n. To my suprise she kinda hugged back, snuggling closer to my chest.

"Good night my Y/n-chan~" I whispered quietly to Y/n ear and felt my eyelids feeling heavy, the next moment I fell asleep without knowing it.

~Le Morning~

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up seeing my Onii-chan's face in front of me..... WAIT WHAT?!? I shot my eyes open. "O-O-O-Onii-chan?!? W-wha-!" Onii-chan groaned and covered my mouth with his warm hand. I blushed even more and tried to get out of his grip, I noticed that our legs were intertwined with each other. I blushed harder than ever looking like a tomato about to explode. Onii-chan opened his eyes sleepily.

"Y/n-chan you look cute as ever" Onii-chan said sleepily while tightening his grip around me. Onii-chan closed his eyes and fell asleep, his hot breath rolling down against my cheeks. I blushed but soon gave in to the warmth and my eyes feeling heavy once again, I fell asleep snuggling closer to Onii-chan.

Author~senpai P.O.V (Just in case)

What Y/n didn't notice is that Tatsuo-nii kissed her...

On her cheeks!

Hah! You think Imma let him kiss u on ur lips but nuh-uh lol sinner xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Author~senpai here!!! Sorry haven't updated in a while but me will update more maybe... K goodbye also leave requests and stuff anywhere and me will do what chu wish!!! Noh lemons and limes tho can't write those me no professional xD Bye~

Author~senpai out~

To be continued...