Ooohhh...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lemon warning!!! Lemon warning!!!
Be ready...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author~senpai is sorry for not posting for a long time~ Author~senpai was in B.C to go swimming~ Author~senpai won a race from her cousins in swimming ok here we go~

Also Author~senpai's other side will write it for you~

PS:She has 2 personalities... The innocent one and the umm... You'll find out( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Third person P.O.V

~Timeskip to High Noon~

Y/n was waiting for Sojiro at her front door. Sojiro ran towards Y/n.(Also did I notice that I never explained wut Sojiro looked like??? Lol srry if I didn't. But I will now!!!) Sojiro's silky dark brown hair was moving and swooshing(I dunno wut other word to say it Sorry~!) with the wind. His dark amber eyes sparkling with enjoyment secretly from seeking Y/n in the distance. "Hello Sojiro~kun! I've been waiting for you~" Y/n yelled cheerfully at Sojiro. "U-umm let's go inside... I mean not like you want to a-anyway~"

~At home~

Y/n's P.O.V

I made some green tea for Sojiro~kun to drink. I returned back to the living room and took a sip of my green tea. Sojiro~kun started to speak. "Where are your parents? Oh and the umm... The green tea is delicous..." he mumbles the last part but I ignored it anyway. "Oh! Yeah their not here they went overseas for work... So yeah I'm just alone now." "O-oh okay... I-I'm sorry that I asked... I mean like I care anyway." I smiled at his nervousness and gave him a hug. Sojiro~kun blushed at my sudden action, but he hugged back. "I love you Sojiro-kun~" Sojiro~kun blushed an even darker red and replied. "I-I love y-you too Y/n." I broke the hug, not noticing Sojiro~kun whine for a while. "Say~ what about play some videogames in my room~?" Sojiro~kun's eyes cheered up and nod his head yes. We went up the stairs and put on my favorite videogame. It was called 'Uncharted 4'. (Coz why nut??) I started playing a mode in Uncharted 4 called 'Survival' I explained to Sojiro~kun what it means. "So... Survival mode is where you have to survive waves as long as you can. There are boss levels. The higher your level is the more diffucult it will get."

~Timeskipoooo to 10pm~

We took turns on playing and after that Sojiro~kun survived longer than I did. "Wow~ Who knew my love can beat the game further than I can?" Sojiro~kun blushed. "L-love? I-is that my nickname now? W-well d-don't call me that b-baka~!" Sojiro~kun said.

Third person P.O.V

Sojiro secretly liked it when Y/n calls him "Love" "Sojiro~kun sleep with me~ I'm tired~" Sojiro blushed a deep crimson and got flustered. While Y/n on the other hand had a tint of red in her cheeks. "F-fine~ B-baka!" They both got to bed and turned off the lights. Sojiro tried to fall asleep as fast as he can. Y/n hoped up to bed and hugged Sojiro. Sojiro turned around and blushed. "W-what are you-" Y/n cutted Sojiro off with a passionate kiss. Y/n licked the bottom of Sojiro's lip for entrance and he did as to what she wanted. Y/n wrapped her arms around Sojiro's neck. Y/n didn't realize that Sojiro had a bulge on his shorts. Y/n accidentally hit her knee to Sojiro's bulge. Sojiro let out a little moan. "What's that Love???" Y/n asked innocently. "W-what's what???" Sojiro blushed a deep crimson. Y/n realized the situation and smirked. Y/n went lower with her hand and stroked him slowly and gently. "Mmmhhh~ Har-" Sojiro cuts himself off with a low grunt as Y/n knew what he wanted. Then in one swift movement Y/n removed Sojiro's shorts with his boxers. Sojiro grunted as his huge member hit cool air. Y/n was shocked on how big it was. "W-what is it? B-baka! Don't just st-stare s-suck p-please." Y/n slowly licked the tip of his throbbing member teasingly. "B-baka no t-teasing!" Y/n nods her head yes and stared deep at Sojiro's dark amber eyes filled with lust and started to suck on it. Sojiro's member was growing two more inches as Y/n was sucking on it and rubbing the spots where she can't fit in her mouth. Sojiro was too impatient and pinned Y/n on the bed. "P-please be g-gentle l-love."

Then Sojiro went in her softly trying not to hurt her too bad. Tears we're forming in Y/n's eyes from the pain. The pain got away not too long and starting to feel more pleasure. Y/n wiggled her hips a bit giving Sojiro a hint that she was fine. Sojiro's thrust was gentle but then turned into a really hard smack. He was thrusting like there was no tomorrow. Y/n's moans was mixed with Sojiro's grunts and he loved it when Y/n moaned his name. "I-I'm c-coming~ S-Soji- Aaahh~" before she can finish her sentance she already came. Sojiro also came with her and both lay on the bed. Y/n opened her mouth to say something but Sojiro cuts her off with a soft passionate kiss. Their tounges entertwined with their hot breathes. Sojiro started to speak. "I-I l-love you so m-much Y/n~" Y/n replied with a smiled and hugged him very tightly and fell asleep on his arms. Sojiro smiled at the scene and covered themselves with a starry f/v blanky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I swear I never wrote something like that my entire life! I was crying on how I pushed myself to do this anyway... I hope you enjoyed that scene. I had a mental break down after wut I just did with my life~~~~~~~ Also please gimme some of le requests and tell meh some spelling mistakes specially grammar.

Fun fact; Author~senpai is the worst at grammar I is sorry>~<