Your underneath

Scotts POV

Scott never thought he'd be jealous of an older man. Especially this older man.

But here he was.

Once Peter came, complete with caring worried expressions, holding Stiles as if he was something precious -and by god, it pissed Scott off. And Stiles still hadn't come out of his panic attack.

The main question was: what had caused it?

Scott himself feels like he should have recognized sooner, but how could he? He was too wrapped up in his own self pity and anger to notice his best friend falling into a pit of despair.

It was worse knowing he left the lanky teen in the hands of a creepy pseudo-pedophile wolf, that tried to kill them.

"What do we do? What do we do? You can usually get him out of it!" Malia was going hysterical and her eyes started to glow blue in her frustration.

Peter sighs annoyed at her, "I don't think this one is normal."

"How often does he get these?" Liam asks looking over Scott's shoulder.

Scott furred his eye brows. Stiles hasn't had a panic attack since the Nogitsune. That he knew of at least. Now it was a normal occurrence?

"He gets one at least once a day," Peter provides as he grasps the teen freckled cheeks making him look at the wolf's face.

Scott saw that Stiles eyes were glazed over and he seemed to be looking above Peter's shoulder at something not there.

He started whispering, "My fault. Killer. Should've been me."

It scared Scott. Scared him more than he's ever been scared before.

His best friend, His Stiles, was saying things that Scott never believed he would hear coming from the out-of-it teen. Even when his mother had died, how it ended, he hadn't said such things. he wish that he could take the teen up into his arms and never let go but he knew he did not deserve that right. He'd probably make it worse even.

"We need to take him to Deaton," Peter says standing and pulling Stiles up with the help of Malia and West.

Scott stepped forward, "Wait, why are we taking him to Deatons? He's okay right?"

Peter gives Scott a look asking him with facial expressions, 'Are you an idiot?'. Scott shuffles slightly at the older wolf's gaze.

"Peter's right," Lydia provided opening the jeep passenger door for Peter to put Stiles in, "He needs a doctor. Not one a hospital can give, but one who really knows what's going on."

Malia and West climbed into the back of the Jeep while Peter took the drivers seat.

"Meet at the clinic," The zombie wolf says to the four not in the jeep with them.

They nod and Peter starts the jeep.

Kira turns to Scott, "Scott... we need to go."

Scott glares at her and snaps, "I know, he's my best friend."

Kira closes up slightly and looks down. Scott instantly feel bad. It's not her fault he's angry. He's mad at himself. And maybe a bit at Peter. And West. But he wasn't going to start on that topic just yet.

"I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you," Scott says resting his hands on his girlfriends shoulders and she smiles at him sadly.

She reaches up and rests a hand on his cheek, rubbing a thumb on his cheek bone, "I know, you're worried about him. We all are, but for now all we can do it be supportive."