Blurrys' the one I'm not

Ms. Morrell stood next to her brother.  She wore a simple black t-shirt and black pants with boots. Her hair fell past her shoulders, straight as a pin.

"Thank you for coming Marin. I believe this would have been more for your line of work," Deaton said with a sense of relaxation at being near his younger sister.

The School counselor smiled,  "Anything for Mr. Stilinski here. Now tell me what it is that I need to 'help' with."

"Your not a supernatural creature are you?" John asked stepping near Stiles.

He knew about it all, with the whole Nogitsune debacle, it was impossible to keep anything from him anymore.  But he was still a little jumpy around new people who seemed to know about the things that go bump in the night.

Ms. Morrell just smiles kindly at him,  "Sheriff, I promise you I am not a creature. I am an Emissary. One who connects the human world to the supernatural. Im also the school counselor. Hello again Stiles. "

John nods and Stiles steps out from behind him.

The teen turns to Deaton, "Do you think shell be able to help?"

Deaton nodded, "I do believe she can help. I have an idea as to what is happening to you. But my sister would be best to help take care of it."

"And what is 'it'?" John asks crossing his arms.

Deaton looks at him, Stiles, and Peter, "I have reason to believe that Stiles is slowly rejecting a poison that is trying to change him. That is what causes each episode."

"A poison? "

Deaton nods to Peter, "When the Nogitsune was possessing Stiles," The three of them tensed, "It was leaving traces of itself. Nogitsune spirits do this to all their hosts."

"Where did you learn all this?" Stiles interrupted.

"From me," Kira said coming into the clinic followed by Lydia and Malia who each held papers and books, "Well, not so much me as my mom and my ancestors."

"Care to elaborate?" Stiles asks tiredly rubbing his temples.

Malia stepped up to him, "How are you feeling? "

Stiles waves away her worry and mouthed 'I'm fine'.

She looked at him doubtfully and glanced at Peter who was staring at Deaton.

"Well, when a Nogitsune is possessing someone. They choose their host wisely. They don't just do it randomly. It chose you Stiles, for a reason. When they are possessing someone they are corrupting the body and transforming it into a Nogitsune itself. So that it will have a body.  That Nogitsune-"

"Void," Stiles said distractedly and all of them looked at him weirdly.

"Void, was changing your body while we fought it. It didn't get to finish, so when it was dispelled from you and put in that box, it left the traces of itself that was already embedded into your body. Now that Void is gone,  your body is trying to reject the Nogitsunes residue."

"What's all that mean?" Stiles asks not putting the pieces together. His head hurt, he was tired, and he just wanted to sleep.

For a couple years maybe. That sounded good.

Lydia rolls her eyes, "Oh my god, it means that Void left a peice of itself in you and your body is trying to get it out."

"And the left over Void is trying to get you to accept it. Instead of reject," Deaton says trying to clear up any confusion.