1

I looked at the big building infront of me.It is written'BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'
I came here with one wish.My wish is that I could get my revenge to them.The tragic accident came across my mind and I clenched my fist.

"Y/n you can go inside now." One voice snapped me out.I create a beautiful smile for Mr Kim and nodded slowly as I walked in the building.Mr Kim lead me to one practice room where I can hear the music was being play.

The music stopped when we entered and all I could see that there was 7 young boys staring at us.I smiled.

"Mr Kim.What's bring you here?"One of them start asking or should I said Namjoon the leader.Before I came here I make some research about their name then remember it all.

"Guess what?I got a happy news for you guys."Their eyes twinkled as Mr Kim said the 'happy news' while Im here still faking a smile.

"What is it?!" They replied.

"I got a new bodyguard for you guys and this is her Miss Y/N."I smile as Mr kim introduced me to them and they looked dazzled?

"Do you mean that our bodyguard is a girl?A girl is protecting 7 boys?is it a little bit weird??" Yoongi said disbelief and the rest nodded at Yoongi's words.

"Why? is it wrong that 'a girl is protecting 7 boys'?Don't understimate her boys.I already watch her skill and it is really amazing.So Miss Y/N i leave them to you.Guys don't tease her if you don't want to die. Hehe..I will go now." Mr Kim winked at them.I bow and thanked Mr Kim.

All of them are still glaring at me.I cleared up my throat.

"My name is Y/N and I'm in your care now." I bow politely.

"Ehem yeah Im sorry.My name is Namjoon and I am the leader.Guys introduces yourself."Namjoon bow to me back and they started to introduce themselves one by one.But there is a boy who doesn't even glance at me.He just stood there with his cocky face.Excuse me?!pfft.

"Taehyung why don't you introduce yourself to Y/N"Namjoon nudge him.I fake a smile while silently scanning his face.So..this is him.It is really him!I am perfectly sure.
Taehyung...finally we met.

"And...why would I do that to a 'stranger'?"He scoffed as he point at me.

Grr..

I almost cursed.

"Hey!kid show some respect to our bodyguard.She is the one who gonna protect us starting from today."Yoongi smacked his head as he 'auchh'He rubbed the back of his head while giving the 'dissatified' look.

"Whatever..Im v.Okay done?Then guys can we continue practice now?"He said without looking at me at all.hmph jerk.The others just shook their head.

"Im sorry Y/N.Don't take it to heart about what he did to you.He is not like that.Im sure he is just shy with you."Jin awkwardly laugh.

Whatever...he doesnt seem like that to me.

"It's okay.Im fine."I smile a bit.

"Emm so Y/N we want to continue our pratice now so you can have a seat first and you can watch us dancing." Rap monster said and I nodded slowly with a tiny smile.

They began to continue their practices while I sat at the corner watching them.I admit that I am amused by their perfomance.They are very talented.But I really can't accept the crime that they do.

'remember y/n you came her for your revenge.'My parents face start hovering around my mind.I try my best not to let my tears out.'Omma appa I swear I will get my revenge for you guys.'

Flashback

"I just can't wait for them to arrive."
I've been standing infront of my house waiting for my parents to come home from the overboard.I wait patiently with a smile.Suddenly I got a call from my mom.
"Omma! Where are you?"

"We are about to arrive honey and we cant wait to see you.We also have a gift for you."

"Jinjja???I miss you guys so much.I will wait for you so make sure you will arrive here safely.Anyeong!!" I ended the call and I can't help myself but smiling so brightly.It's been a while since I saw them.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crashed around the neighbourhood.I felt a bit uneasy as I started to look for the sound.

I saw an accident.It is between a car and a van.Those two bumped into each other but the car was wrecked so badly and the van was slightly dented.

Then my knee started to trembling so hard when I realized that the wrecked car was my parents's.My feet felt weak and I couldn't go any longer to the area.My tears began to fall harder as I knelt down.I cried my lungs out while the neighbour tried to calm me down.People started crowding and surrounding the area.

In the middle of that I saw someone from the van ran away while trembling.He seem a little bit hurt and injured.I believe that he was the criminal.He killed my parents and now he want to run away?oh no I couldn't allowed that..I want to shout but my voice just couldnt come out that time.I want to stand up too but Im so tired cause of crying and I just can watch him running away from the crime that he made.Then he managed to escape without anyone noticed.

I remember his face clearly and since then I will find him and make him repay for the crime he did.

End Flashback

"Y/n?y/n?hey are you okay?"I startled a bit when someone just waving his hand infront of my face.

" huh?"

"Hey we just done praticing and now we want to eat.Will you come?" Jin ask

"Yeah I will come."I replied softly as I getting up from my seat to follow them.

"So y/n since you will be our bodyguard it will be great if we know each other right?" Hoseok asked me with a smile.The rest are showing a positive response but not for  Taehyung.He show no interest at all.Erggh..such a psycho.

I glance at him before answering them.

"Sure why not?" I smiled at them and they cheered.

"Good now i want to ask you a question.What makes you want to be a bodyguard?I think this job suits men better.Most girls will not choose this kind of thing they will prefer working in an office or something like that right?" Jimin asked and I smirked.

"Well, I just want to make something different.Just like you guys said girls prefer working in an office right?But im not that kind of girl.For me,I want to do something thrill.I want to challenge myself by being a bodyguard which is only suitable for men.Also this could help myself from danger right?it is also call as a self defense.I could fight anyone who try to attacke or I could easily beat my enemy." I answered it while looking at Taehyung.Then I smile when he looked suprised.All of them are impressed by my words.

"Woahh noona you sure good at words." Jungkook compliment me and I just thanked him.

So again,they began to ask another questions to me and I just answer it patiently as it is the first step of my planned to get closer to them.

To be continued
Thank you for reading 😘😘😘
<3<3<3