15

"I love you Y/N" He said while looking straight into my eyes.

"Eh?!!!" We shouted.

I'm shook.

The members are shook

The world is shook

What in the world is happening right now?

Was that a confession?what...??
so sudden?I'm confused.

"Y/N?" He called me as he touched my shoulder.I flinched a bit.

"Err..Taehyung...I.....err....I...." He cut my words by placing his finger to my lips.

"I don't need your answer now Y/N.Right now I just want to focus and give all of my best for our performance also gain many awards.After that I will ask your answer okay?" Just like an obedient puppy I nodded.

"Gahh..I suddenly feel hungry.How bout we eat ramen together tonight?"He lift his eyebrow to us waiting for an answer.We look at each other feeling a bit strange.We nodded together although we are not so sure.

"Ok...ay I guess." I shrugged and laugh nervously.Taehyung just showing his rectangle smile.He turns to the other members since they are too quiet.

"How does it sound guys?"Jimin just shrugged as he slowly create a smile.

"Sound pretty good.Right guys?" Jimin said as the other just nodded and cheered

"Let's gooo!!" Namjoon cooed as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung.He ruffled his donsaeng's hair.Taehyung just giggled.Then Jungkook approached him and whispered."how did you do that?"

"Do what"Taehyung lift his eyebrows.

"You know from sad to happy real quick." Jungkook's questioned makes Taehyung laugh a bit.He stood in front of the the others.

"Guys I wanna say thank you so much for standing beside me until today.Thank you for lending me your strength. I'm just so grateful to have you guys beside me.and thanks to you guys that I'm feeling better." Taehyung create a genuine smile.A smile of relieved. A real smile.
Hoseok sniffled.."gahh Taehyung ah don't make such a sudden confession like that it's bad for my heart."we laugh as hoseok wiped his tears away.Taehyung turn to me.

"And..Y/N thank you for coming into my life." He said as he winked to me.I blushed.'Y/N stop blushing!'

The members start to make a weird noise."gahh alright guys let's get going"I said to hide my embarrassment. Then we began walk together side by side laughing happily as if we just forget everything that had happend.

Author pov
'Huh.I knew it will turned out like this.You are so easy to read Y/N'He smirked as he left the place.

End of Author POV

"They did it!!!They won the daesang!!yahoo!!"I squealed as I jumped around with joy.I looked around and saw the staff were in crying and screaming in joy after they announced the winner.There were a satisfication look on their face.

"Y/N they did it!"One of the staff said as she hug me tightly.I chuckled.

"Yeah I know.Isn't it amazing?"She nodded as she released the hug with a smile on her face."Thank you for your hard work."She said and I nodded.

"You too.Thank you for your hard work."I smiled.

"Oh right.They are about to give the speech hurry up."She dragged me to watch over them through the screen at the backstage.I saw Namjoon is taking over the speech.They were all crying and honestly it makes my heart feel warm.Suddenly the camera focus on Taehyung and my heat skip a beat. My smile faded away as my excitement jus gone.Oh no...I remember something