14

"Taehyung!"Taehyung create a bitter smile.He held the door knob tight.He can't even standing straight as his feet is trembling.Can't hold back his tears anymore..he ran away.Namjoon and Jin immediately snapped their thought and try to stop Taehyung but it was too late.

"Taehyung no!" Both of them shouted.

"Hyung I will follow him.Stay here and please don't tell the members about y/n."Jin nodded.

Nam join grab his coat and extra coat just in case.
He was about to go but then Jin called him make him turned.

"Namjoon,please brought Taehyung back safely." Jin said stuttering as he try to hold back his tears.Namjoon just nodded as an answer.He step out from the practice room and start running.He searched through the whole building but fail to find him.He made a decision to search him outside.

"Taehyung!where are you?Taehyung please answer me."He dialled for about a million times already but still Taehyung won't pick up.His body start to freezing but he seem to more worried about Taehyung.

"As from what I remember Taehyung didn't wear any thick clothes and I'm sure he also didn't bring his coat.huh...Just where are you Taehyung?Hyung really worry about you.It's almost midnight."Namjoon frown as he let out a heavy sighed.

As he been roaming around suddenly he saw someone sitting alone in the dark while not wearing any thick clothes or coat.Namjoon narrowing his eyes and after a while he realized that it was Taehyung.He remember the shirt that Taehyung's wear just now.He let out a relieved sighed.He approached Taehyung slowly.

" Taehyung..."He call slowly. Taehyung lift his head up and his eyes were puffy and red.Namjoon's heart broke into pieces as he saw Taehyung's condition.Without a word he covered Taehyung with the coat he brought.He took a sit beside Taehyung.

There was a silent between them for a while but then Taehyung broke it up.

"Hyung..I am pathetic right?" Taehyung finally spoken.Namjoon just keep silent as he let want Taehyung to express his feeling.

"Hyung all this time I was trapped between my past and I don't know even know what is happiness after the accident.I couldn't laugh or smile because I just forget how to do it.It was so hard for me.But I still have to do it for our fans even it is fake.You know I really love them so much right?That's why I endure everything just to see their smile.But I'm just a human. I start to get tired to fake everything and that's when I decided to suicide..But then everything changed after Y/N came save me and she makes realized once again that I make the wrong decision.I was so happy since Y/N came here.I learn what is happiness again although for it is just for a short time...and now...it's all disappear.."Taehyung clutch his heart.

"I...I...don't know it could hurt this much.
Knowing that the girl you love holding grudge to you.....arhh its like a drama right?how funny" His voice hitched as he let out a laugh.. but Namjoon know it was just to cover the wound inside his heart.

"But it's okay.It's not her fault.She just misunderstood.Of course she would blame me.I knew it already.But still it's hurt so much..arhh..I'm such an idiot."he covered his face with his palm letting them tears rolling down through his pale cheek.

"Taehyung ah.."

"It's okay hyung.I'm already use to it.My life is always fill with pain and darkness anyways.I know that the fact that I would never be happy since that day."

"Taehyung ah don't be like this.It's hurt me looking at you like this."Namjoon hold Taehyung's hands begging him to stop.

"Then What do you want me to do hyung?!what do you expect me to do?its hurt so much in here..it's hurt so damn much!!!Right now y/n only see me as her parents killer!arghh I'm such an idiot!why did I fall in love with her?it's obvious she close to me because she just want to destroy me after what I had done to her parents!" Taehyung screamed as he clutching his head.Namjoon eyes already fill with tears.