5

"Taehyung do have a phone?"I asked as I look at him hopefully that he had it.

"My phone broke remember?"
As soon as he said that that hectic night come across my mind.

" ah yeah.."I sighed again.I didn't bring my phone either.

After a moment I thought I could use this oppoturnity to investigate him.

"Taehyung...can you drive?"

"Well,I had already gotten the licence but I can't drive yet in fact i tend to avoid them."
Well I didn't even suprised about that.

"why?"I questioned although i already got the answer.

"Just some personal reason."

"Ouh..." The situation become quiet again until I broke it up.

"Me either." I said slowly and he quickly turned his face to me.He seems to take aback of my answer.

"What?" He asked disbelief.

"I have the same trauma,I am afraid to drive." I explained without realising I was already exposed myself.

"Wait how did you know that I was afraid of driving?I didn't mention that."I facepalm myself..Erghh busted.Y/n!!you freaking idiot.

"Well..I just guess it.you said that you tend to avoid them.So it could mean that you have a bad past with them."I make an excuses and Taehyung just shrugged seem like he believe my words.I sighed in relief.

"Why?" He asked.

"My parents died in a car accident.They bumped into a van and they badly hurt so they can't be save.But what's make me upset is the person whose driving the van.I saw he ran away without even taking responsibility for the crime that he made" I said full emotionally.I become sensitive everytime I remember about the accident.My eyes got teary as I looked at Taehyung who seem a bit startled about it.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" I shook his shoulder.

"Huh?..um yeah I'm fine."I noticed his eyes become slightly red and there were tears in his eyes.

" Are you sure?why are you seem scared?"

"No..it's just that..you...err well it's a little bit weird that we have the same trauma..but the guy is so cruel.How could he just ran away?"I can see that he tried avoiding my gaze.

"Well yeah he is such a jerk.I'm gonna find him and make him spill the crime that he made.That's my promise to my parents."I said determined.

"You are very strong y/n.Despite having a rough past..you keep smiling and lead a happy life..unlike me." The last words he said it slowly but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

"After you said all that yesterday it makes me realise that I love my career so much especially the members.I'm sorry Y/N for yesterday and I have been treating you bad since you came.Once again I'm sorry and thank you Y/N.I hope you will find him soon." For the first time since I met Taehyung..he finally smiled at me and the most shocking is that he slowly pat my head.I lift my head up and then our eyes met.We stare at each other for a while..

thump..thump

omg that smile

that stare

oh no!What happend to my heart?

Why are you being like this?

Please act like usual.

My heart is pounding really hard right now.

It can't be that I start to fall for him...

No!I didn't fall for him

I didn't fall for him!

I didn't...

right?

"Y/n are you in there?!"Someone broke our staring-thing.

My cheek turning red.Now it's look like a tomato.

Argh thank goodness someone's came before it getting worse.

"Ehem!yea-h" I replied shyly and quickly turned my head to somewhere else.

I heard the door being unlocked and the staff immediately searching for me.

"Y/n I'm really sorry for taking a long tim- ehhh Taehyung?why are you here?"The staff was shocked with Taehyung presence.

"Hehe..actually I was helping y/n..and then we ended up getting stuck."He explained with his rectangle smile.

'huh?he just smile at the staff? he just smile at the staff!!'Well the staff seem lost for word for a moment.

"Ahh okay...the bangtan's member were waiting for you.They are ready to go home now. "The staff said and Taehyung just nodded.He was about to go but I grabbed his wrist..He turned to me but suddenly I was blushing.'ehhhh what is wrong with me..he just smile okay?relax y/n'

"Why y/n"? He said with his deep voice.

" emm actually err erm nothing.You can go."He smile then he walked away from us.After he left I let out a heavy sighed.'what is wrong with me?am I getting crazy?'
Why did I stop him in the first place?Erghh!!

"You were suprised right?" The staff asked me a sudden question.

"Huh?"My brain seem can't very processing the staff's question after what happend.

"Taehyung just smile.It was the first time in a while since he create a sincere smile.Although he seem
smile a lot with the fans but we all know he just fake it so that the fans will not be worry about him."

"Really?!" I said disbelief and the staff just nodded.I thought it was his real smile.He's good at hiding it.

"But what could make him smile just now?"I rubbed my chin thinking for a while.

"I dont know.But maybe its because of you?"The staff poked my waist.I glared at her.

"What are you talking about?Please stop talking nonsense.Why would he smile because of me?" I make a nervous laugh as I started to leave the room.Ergh I suddenly feel hot.

"It could be right?Omg y/n why did you do just now that could make he smile like that?Did something happend in the store?" The staff tease me.

"Yah you were just exaggerating
Everyone can smile whenever they want to." I said to cover my shame. The staff still smirked at me and I just shook my head.'tskk'

===========>
It's been a three days since the accident happend and guess what?the other staff keep dragging about the issue that Im the one who make Taehyung back to his ownself.Well to be honest Taehyung start changing after the accident.From cold hearted to warm hearted,lovely and nice.He become more friendly than before.Do I have a power to cure someone?heh nonsense.But how he just change like that???

But...

"What could have change him so much?!"I screamed frustated.Unfortunately,everyone at the cafe heard it and everyone just staring weirdly at me.I quickly shut my idiotic mouth.

'Oh no!why did just i said?'

" miss are you okay?"The cashier asked me and I was like erk?

"Err im okay.sorry everyone." I bow to them.'Omg how could I forgot that I was in the middle of buying a coffee.How can I remember Taehyung at this moment??'I quickly covered up my tomato face with my mask.Aish It was so embarrassing.

"Miss your order." I took the coffee and paid it.

"Thank you" the cashier said and I just nodded before dashed out the cafe.

In the middle of walking suddenly someone bumped into me make me almost spill my coffee.

"Sorry" someone said and before I could said anything he just walked away.

"Erghh what is wrong with today?"I shooked my head before start walking.

=========>
Someone pov

"I got you y/n"I smirked.

-To be continue-