7

I entered the dorm with a nervous feeling.I tried to act like usual.I walked to my room but as I passed someone's room I heard a very familiar voice.I stopped.Can't get over of my curiousity I tiptoed till the room that was slightly open.I took this chance to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"It's you again?What is it that you want from me?"

"I already said this many times that I didn't kill her. I don't even know who she is."

I smirked behind the door.
'Wow!this is interesting.'I getting closer to the door to hear it more.

"Stop bothering me!You don't even have any evidence that I was the one who kill her!so stop this!"He start yelling.

"Are you kidding me?you want to destroy my career just because you think that I was the one who kill your sister?Listen here stranger I didn't fucking kill your sister!and I didn't kill anyone.Full Stop!" He hung up.

Then it was quiet.

'What happend?'I want to take a peek to see what happen inside but unfortunately....

//Ring Ring//
//Ring Ring//

"Oh shit"Suddenly my phone start ringing.I quickly searching for my phone inside the beg to turn it off.But as I was about to turn it off someone open the door.My eyes grew bigger as Taehyung was the person who opened the door.I gawking over at him.My phone already slip out from my hand.

" Y/n?"

"Err..erm oh Hi Taehyungie!How was your day going?hehe.." I laughed nervously.
'What wait?what was just I said?and Taehyungie??what?!'I quickly hit my mouth after realizing that I was talking nonsense.Taehyung just staring at me weirdly.I lowered my head.My palms start sweating as I wipe it on my thigh.

"Y/n.What are you doing here?" He asked again.arh he makes me so nervous with that cold stare.I just smiling like a fool now.'ergh I don't know what to do.'

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..actually..I..I ergh okay..fine."

I took a deep breath and then I loft my head up staring back at him.

"Okay actually I overhear all your conversations and of course it was an an accident it's really not my intention to hear everything but the thing is I just pass your room and as I did that I heard something fishy and since I was concern about you I thought maybe I should check on you so I decide to see what happend but then yeah I heard it  well you know when people heard about something suspicious they got curious right? so they will try to figure it out then......yeah..so I know I am so done right now."I said non-stop and when the last sentence I said quietely to myself.well I don't know maybe he heard about it too but..whatever can someone just tell me how do I react to this situation?!

"Okay Taehyung.I am trully sorry for hearing eveything."I give up.I finally apolozige to him with my head down like an innocent little kids.He sighed.

"Really y/n?"I slightly nodded.

"Look..y/n just come with me."

"Huh?"He held my wrist and he drag me into somewhere and I was
forced to follow him instantly.

We entered the kitchen...

wait what?kitchen?why would he brought me here?I stare at him weirdly.

"Could you make me a cup of hot chocolate?I need to clear my mind for a bit"He said.Demanding.

"Sorry?"Well,is it an order or a favour?

"Make.me.a.hot.chocolate.please."He repeat his words again but this time more like sarcastic.

"Ah..yeah.." I rolled my eyes as I start to put the chocolate powder inside the mug.I noticed him watching every little step of me and honestly it's really distracting me.
'Could you stop watching me?'I mumbled.

After a few minutes~

"Here" I handed him the mug and take a seat infront of him.He create a tiny smile for me.I just watched him slowly sipped the hot chocolate.

"Emm..it's good." I smile and mouthed him thank you for that compliment.

"Ehem.Do you like to share something with me?I mean..the phone call just now" I start investigate him.I really hope that he will share some secret with me.So that it will be an advantage for me to destroy him.

He pursued his lips looks like he being hesistated to tell me.

"if you don't want to tell me..it's okay.I understand.I will go now.enjoy your hot chocolate." I said to provoke him as I stood up from my seat and was about to go but then he held my wrist.I smirked.'gotcha'

"Wait.I will tell you about it." My eyes shine as he said that.

"Really? tell me now."Can't held back my excitement I smile cheerfully at him.

"Well..actually someone has been calling me recently.He call me and accuse me for something that I didn't do.He said that I was the one who kill her sister and he will take a revenge on that.He threat me to stop being an idol or else he will reveal the truth to the reporter.I already said to him that I didn't kill her sister and I don't even know who she is.I don't even know why he keep calling me like this.I seem can't find the reason why would he do this to me.Right now I am scare that he will do anything that will effect on mu career.I really cherish our fans and I just love being an idol.I really hope that he just fooling around and not serious.Y/n it is wrong for someone like me to live a happy life?is is wrong that I want to be happy like everyone else?why is it that the world is so cruel to me?"He stare me with teary eyes.Somehow his words make me felt slightly uneasy.

" Taehyung I am sorry."it's all I could said right now.I don't know how to react in this situation.

"It's okay.Im used to it already"He create a painful smile.

"Im sure he just playing around.Don't worry about it too much.Instead how about you report this to the police-

" No!!Never!"suddenly Taehyung cut me.

Crang!!

"Taehyung!!" I screamed as I saw his left hand already covered with blood.The mug shattered on the table.

~To be continued~