3

"I know you guys have a lot of things to say but first can you bring Taehyung inside?"I said while pointing towards Taehyung who was still half conscious in the taxi.

"Taehyung ah!what happend to him?!" Jimin shout his name as he  quickly ran to him.

"He..he almost killed himself." I said slowly while bitting my lips and as I expected they were very suprised.They quickly took Taehyung into his room and after that they stand infront of me as they glare at me.'I'm suddenly feel nervous..Please don't glare at me like I'm a criminal.'I thought.

"How could this happend y/n?!Are you supposed to be our bodyguard or not?!If yes why don't you do your job properly?!You shouldn't let this shit happend!"Jimin yelled.Auch!

okay I admit that I am offended by jimin's words.I know they are bestfriend but he shouldn't be mad at me like this.It's not my fault that Taehyung did that thing.

"Jimin calm down.It's not Y/n fault.Taehyung choose to kill himself.He shouldn't do this.We should be grateful that Y/n saved him." Namjoon said as he pat Jimin's shoulder.

"How can I calm down hyung?we almost lose Taehyung..again!So how can you guys stay calm about this thing?!I am so disappointed with you guys and you
y/n!!" Jimin blurted out then he just walked away from all of us.

"Im sorry y/n.Jimin is being so sensitive about this.Well he love Taehyung so much and he didn't want to let this happend again.It's not your fault" Yoongi explained calmly.He gave me that 'sympathy look'.

"Im..sorry.I..should..ha..ve do..ne my job pro..perly."I said stuttering.I tried to hold back my tears.Seriously I felt like I want to cry.Why did Jimin blame me for this thing?!

All I could hear is their heavy sighed.

" You must be tired already.Go get some rest.Explain everything tomorrow.Got it?"I nodded at Jin words.I started to walk away from them and go to my room.

=========>
I woke up with a puffy face. I was crying so hard last night.I didn't even get to sleep.Now I got an eyebags.Even though my appearance looks strong but that doesn't mean I don't have a feeling.I'm still a girl.I've never been yelled like that before.

But that's not the point.

how i am gonna face them now?!ergh!

After I dressed myself with the bodyguard suit,I took a step towards the door and carefully open it.After making sure that no one is outside I walked away from the room.

Suddenly someone held my wrist forcing me to stop.I looked at the person next to me.I'm shocked.gulp!It's Taehyung.'what is it that he want?'I blinked my eyes for a few times.

"Please forget everything I said yesterday." He said coldly then he just leave me dumfounded.

'What?that's it?'I can't accept that.I chase after him,grab his wrist and force him to stop.

"Excuse me?where is your 'sorry'??do you know what? because of you they yelled at me.I shouldn't followed you yesterday!Everyone is being unfair.I saved you then I'm the one who getting yelled at."I blurted out as I pouted a bit.

" then why did you stop me yesterday?you should have just let it be and pretending not to know about it so they wouldnt getting mad at you right?"He said sarcastically and I was like what?!

"Yah!you should be thankful that I saved you!You don't even say sorry to me.I almost got a heart attack when you were about to kill yourself!This is the first I saw someone want to comitted suicide in real life!"I shook my head as I remember yesterday's night.It was scary to even think about it.

"Really? too bad for you then.Seriously are you done talking?I have a lot thing to do now.Bye."Once again he leave me dumfounded.

" what???yah you jerk!!!!where is your manner?!"I shouted at him but he just continue walking like nothing happend.

"How could he?omg I can't believe this.He is really such a jerk.Cold jerk!hmphh!"

I straightly went to my room and closed the door harshly.I opened up my diary and wrote something on it.Expressing my feeling in a diary is a best idea for now since I didn't get to say it out loud.

You are such a jerk,a killer and a coward!
I will make sure that you will go to the prison! .I will destroyed your career and you will lost something you love so that you could feel what Ive felt since the accident.
I will reveal the truth to the reporter!That is my promise to my parents.

To be continue~
Just a short chapter~~