2

It's been a week since I've been working for bangtan and everything is going smoothly as I plan Bangtan have been very close to me except for Taehyung.Taehyung is still cold but it is okay sooner or later I will getting close to him and make him spill the crime that he did.

================>

"Hey Jimin!are you guys done already?" I gave him a bottle of water and the he received it gladly.

"Yeah it was tiring but it is more like fun to meet our fans at the fansign." I could tell he was very tired by looking at his sweat around his neck and face.

"By the way Jimin can I ask you a few questions?"

"Yeah sure"

"Why are you guys need a bodyguard actually?I don't think it was to protect you guys from the sasaengs because you guys already have a bunch of guys for that.Then what am I supposed to do?"I asked cluelessly.

For a moment Jimin sighed.

"Im sorry y/n but I can't tell you the reasons.It is our company secret." He apologized.

"Oh is it?Im sorry.Well,I didn't mean to."

"No it's okay you just curious right?"He smiled.

"Emm Jimin all the members have been nice to me but why is Taehyung is the only one who seem doesnt like my existence here?He never talked to me or even glanced at me."I tried to meddle in Taehyung's life.Jimin looking straight at me as I mention Taehyung.

"Taehyung...I felt so bad for him.He wasn't like this before.He used to be a cheerful,friendly,bubbly and dorky person.After a tragic accident happend he became like this.Cold,quiet,always alone,full with fear and he didn't talk with the others.He only talk to the members but if only he want to.That is why he didn't talk to you.I hope you can understand.I'm sorry I can't tell you more than this.To be honest I really miss Taehyung.I mean the 'Taehyung before'.There is a cracked in Jimin's voice.

Although Jimin tried to hide it but I can clearly see the tears in his eyes.I began to feel confused with all this thing?what the heck is actually happend?he's the one who need to be blame so why would Jimin felt sorry for him?!I just can't understand.

Huh! I know maybe he just twisting his words so all the members don't blame him and take him to the police.I tried to hold back my anger as I clenched my fist.

"I am sorry to hear all that and Im really sorry for asking that question." Im still managed to give a fake smile although my heart already hurts like hell.

"No need for that.I just hope you will try to understand him better."I create a painful smile.

=========>

It's 2am.The members are very exhausted from their pack schedule.They began to go to their own room to get some sleep before getting up for their busy day again.But I only saw 6 members and the other one is missing.I'm shocked.Although im doing this job for my revenge but their safety are my priorities.I looked around their dorm then I noticed a figure sneaking out from the dorm.It was Taehyung.

I followed him quietly until he stop at the convenience store.I waited for him and then he came out with a beer in his hand and one plastic bag.'what is it in there?'I asked myself.

He drank the beer while struggling to walk.Then he go to a dark alley and I just follow him.'just what is he up to?'I am getting so curious.

Suddenly he getting a called.He didn't pick it up.Then he getting a second call.This time he pick it up.

"Please stop bothering me!I have nothing to do with you!"He screamed as he threw the phone to the wall and the phone crashed.I was quite shocked but I managed to control it.

Taehyung leaning against the wall as he covering his face with his palms.

"Arghhhh!!!!!".He screamed again as the tears falling through his cheek.He clutch his hair.He pulled something out from the black plastic.For a moment I was startled when I saw the thing that he is holding.It was a knife.'oh no this couldnt be...he want to kill himself?!'

" stop!!"In a flash I ran to him and kick the knife out of him.He was shocked for my sudden existence.

"Just what the hell are you doing?!Are you crazy?!"I yelled at him and he just blinked his eyes.

" I..I just...

"Don't talk!" I shut him up when I saw blood from his wrist.'oh shit i was late he is already bleeding.'

I took the knife with me before I quickly run to the store again.
It took about 5 minutes to the store and when I'm back I was short of breath.

I sit beside Taehyung. I clean the blood with water and put some ointment.I realized he was staring intensely at me when I was cleaning his wound but I just make a poker face duh.

"Why are doing this to yourself?Do you really want to die?Then how about your career, your fans and the most important is Bangtan's member?They must feel miserable when they know this.They love you and how could you do this??Don't you pity them?" I started talking but he still remain silent and his eyes are still glued on me.

"No matter what happens you can't just kill yourself.It is wrong thing to do.You should think before you act.Think about others."

Suddenly his tears start to fall again as he pulled me into a hug.My eyes widened as I was so suprised with his sudden action.

"Please trust me I didn't kill them.I didnt kill them.I was a victim." He cried.I can't really understand his words.'why do you mean by that Taehyung?'I was all confused.

"Taehyung you drunk.Let's go back to the dorm."I tried to pull out of the hug but he hug me even tighter.

"No I'm not drunk.I was telling the truth.I am not the one who kill them.The killer ran away and I was a victim.I got kidnapped and then they ran away.They threating me and put all the blame on me.I didn't do it.Please trust me." This time I was totally shocked at his confession.Taehyung are you telling the truth?No no no he drunk.He lied,he lied.Don't listen to him.

I can't bear anymore.I dragged him out from here.We took a taxi to the dorm..

When we have reached at the dorm I could see all the members waiting outside with such a worried face.'oh no..I know I'm done.'I bit my lips.

"Where the hell were you going?!You guys make all of us worried to death you know?!"Namjoon yelled at us.

"Di-did you guys already go to sleep?"I stammered.

"No we can't because of a member and our bodyguard are missing!where did you go?"Namjoon asked again but this time it was a little softer than before.

I began to sweat a bit.
what should I tell them now?

To be continued~~