Chapter four

Picture of Giovanni!!!

Armani POV

Mate. That's all that keep going through my head. How could have found my mate now, here?

The whole entire school was at this game so to find my mate was close to impossible. The whole game my mind was somewhere else.

I have looked at about one hundred girls and still nothing.

Every time I look I just don't get that feeling. ' how could this be my life as going so well,' I thought to myself.

I looked over to see my girlfriend looking at me questionably. I gave her a kind smile to reassure her that I was ok but she wasn't buying it.

It was half time and the cheerleaders were preforming, any other day I would have found that erotic but not anymore I just looked at them like great performers, which they are.

My girlfriend sat on my lap and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"babe I know that face something is wrong," she said to me breathy.

Something you should know about my girlfriend is that she is very emotional so everything makes her cry.

"I am fine babe I am just tired from what we did tonight," I told her just so that she could be at piece. She gave me an unconvincing look but said nothing and continued to talk to Raven.

The rest of the game was a blur. People cheering and yelling because we won for the 15th year in a row, I really didn't care about it but I still cheered so that Renee wouldn't think anything was wrong.

  After the game I walked Renee to Ravens car and gave her a kiss on her temple. Even though I have been feeling off I can't show it to her if not she will start worrying again.

Once I said goodbye to her I continued to walk to my car, but I was stopped by a familiar pang in my stomach.

It was my mate. My wolf went crazy and howled from the inside, I was so close to finding out who it was I could taste it. I continued walking making sure to smell the sweet aroma of pine and lavender.

Once the smell was intoxicating my every sense I stopped  and was completely and utterly stunned when I saw who my mate was. SANTIAGO RODRIGUEZ, captain of the baseball team and offense for the football team.

Hell no I must be dreaming, maybe it's the girl next to him, yeah it has to be it. There is no way the gods could have mated me with a male, not only is he a male and can't produce an air but on top of that he a devoted Christian.

This has to be a mistake, but deep inside I knew it was him he looked like a god just standing there in his uniform.

The was his body broadens at the top and narrows at his waist. He looked good enough to eat. And then he spoke, it sounded like angels in a choir the way his voice swifts through his perfectly plum lips.' Why is he starting at me like I am some creep...... OOOOOO SHIT HE CAUGHT ME STARING, FUCK WHAT DO I SAY' "

Do you need something Armani," he said to me and I almost melted from the way his voice sounded, so deep yet so warming.

"Yeah I just came to say congrats on the win you played really good out there," I told him, shit I think quickly don't I.

"Well thanks it was more of a team win but thanks for the recognition," he replayed and with that he left with his team and girlfriend to some party. It was like a piece of me was walking off and I almost bursts out crying, dam when did I become such a pussy.

The car ride back to the pack was full of thought, I honestly don't know how I didn't crash. ' How could the gods do this to me, make my mate a male, I mean come on he can't reproduce and create pups or have a motherly instinct.

Not only is my mate a guy but he is also a devoted Christian and would never go for a man or a wolf for that matter, and what will the pack say, they won't have a traditional Luna and what will my parents say, would they care, or would they accept him and me. I just don't know anymore.

One thing is for sure I need to find out if this boy would even consider being close with me and we will go off from there.'

Once I made it back to the pack house I knew what I had to do I had to explore my mate and find out if I really am willing to go through all this shit to be with him.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

................................................................
Authors note: I hope you all are enjoying the book so far this is my first book ever!!!!! And I am hoping it is a good one