Chapter thirty-six

Santiago POV
Claws dug into shoulder causing me to wince in pain. He attacks me again but this time I dodge it, causing him to tumble.

This was my opportunity, I pinned him to the floor and transformed back into my human form.  Once transform, I cast a spell on him, bring him to a good night sleep.

"Good job Santi, but it aight over yet."

Another warrior comes flying towards me. I block his attack and run up to him, changing forms mid-air. He didn't see it coming so he fell and I bit into his shoulder, causing him to transform back to human form.

I look ahead and see my mate training with Gio and Tony. His muscles contracting from the impact. I guess I was staring at him for too long because out of no where Renee came and attacked me.

"Ooch," she simply smiled and continued her attack. After about three hours of training, we finally stop.

"Okay that's enough for now, get to your family's because tomorrow is a big day and I want everyone to spend today in bliss."

Everyone disperses except for me. Dam Mani looks so sexy training. Mani goes back to training by himself. I sit down next to a tree and just watch him.

Dam I have a hot ass boyfriend. Look at his muscle, and his grunts, let's not forget that dick. I could see his bulge moving from left to right.

I started to sense myself getting harder. It's been a while since we have done it, and just like that Mani appears in front of my face.

"You like what you see."

He kisses me, bringing me down so that he was on top of me. Kissing my neck, he continues to go down until he reaches my ass.

He takes off his pants revealing a rather large and ready dick. He sticks in making me arch into him.

I move my ass up and down, making head head go back.

"Ahhh.. Santi that feels amazing." He grabs my foot and started to lick my toes.

I know it sounds weird as hell but it feels amazing. We switch positions, so that he is hitting it from the back. He grabs my waist and begins to pound away.

"Yeah baby, you like that."

"Yeah I do babe, keep going, make me your bitch." This seems to get him even more excited. We switch positions on last time so that I was riding his cock.

"Ride me baby."

So I start to ride him. He begins to stroke my cock while I move up and down.

"Babe...I......I'm.....gonna.....cum!" And with that I release on his abs. Not shortly after he cums in me once more. I like the cum off his abs.

"What do you want to do today baby?" I tell him that all I want to do is spend time with him. We gent ourselves changed and head upstairs.

In the shower while the warm water in running I feel Mani's arms wrap around my waist, while I feel his wet kisses on my neck.

I turn around wrapping my hands around his neck while he grabs hips and bring them closer to him. He grabs the body soap and starts to clean my back, making his way slowly down to my ass.

I grab the shampoo and make my way towards his hair, finally reaching it and putting it into a fist where I start to cleanse his hair. His response in to grab my ass with his big hands and tap it while he washes my body.

I turn around so that he could wash the front, he rubs my body up and down, he bring my head to his shoulders while choking me lightly. Finishing up, we rinse off and wrap towels around ourselves.

"Baby just take it off"

"No Mani I am getting ready for our movie marathon."

"How about a little peek, I miss that ass."

"It's only been two minutes."

I pull my towel lower revealing my ass just a bit. He howls, "that's my beautiful, plump ass." I laughed at his child like attitude.

"You shouldn't change, then all the clothes will cover your god given features." I roll my eyes, "that's the point."

He whines, "but baby I want that ass." I roll my eyes once again. "You got it this morning, in the shower, out of the shower, you need to calm down."

He grabs my ass and puts in on his hard dick. Dam this kid is always horny.

"Mmmhhhh" I laugh at his arousal. I spread my legs wider to give him a better feel.

What can I say, I am a people pleaser. He drops his pants and I lower mine to reveal my ass.

He grinds it until the point at were he cums. "I love you." He kissed my cheek and head off to go clean himself up.

Once back he climbs on the bed, laying next to me, while I put my head on his bare chest. I put on the movie starting with "Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs."

I fucking hate that pale, short hair looking ass bitch, but I want to go through all the Disney princess and she happens to be the first one.

Half way through "Beauty and the Beast," Mani asks me a question.

"Are you ready for this?"

I look at him and just smile. "No, but I know with you, I can conquer anything. He seemed pleased with my and as he kissed me in the lips with such emotion.

I finished up to "Pocahontas" before I decided it was time to sleep. I kiss my man one last time before I lay back on his chest and fall right to sleep.