Chapter nineteen

Armani POV
Broken, my world was grey, and I had no control. I felt like stranger in this body I called mine.

I felt the darkness consume me, and pain deteriorate me. I haven't been able to move from my room for the past three weeks.

All I have been doing is thinking about all the precious moments I have shared with Santi.
[Past]
I had made it to his house after a long run. It had been a while since I had gotten in a good workout, I didn't want to lose my abs especially now that I have a hot jock boyfriend.

Both his parents weren't in town today because his father was off on a business trip, while is mom was volunteering in another state.

I made my way to his door, where I was greeted by an extraordinary surprise. I saw my boyfriend standing there in a pair of Calvin Klein white boxer briefs.

He was wearing my hoodie and a pair of Nike high socks. He looked sexy enough to eat.

"Hey baby." He let me in his house before we made our way to his kitchen.

"Hey babe how was your run?" I couldn't take it anymore, I placed him on top of the kitchens island, kissing his neck, he moved giving me more access.

"Horny I see," I smiled at his remark. He wasn't wrong, since the full moon was in a couple of days, my wolfs sexual desires are heightened.

The need to mark him and make him mine was even more prevalent, and the fact that he is such a tease doesn't help.

I left a hickey on his neck before he got down and offered me something to eat.

"We have orange juice, water, are you sure you don't want anything." I simply smiled.

"What I want is you," he blushed at my statement, giving me a butterfly feeling in my stomach. We made our way to the t.v room, it was more like a mini theater.

It had had theater seats with a giant projector at the center. On the side was a popcorn machine, a cotton candy maker, and a soda dispenser.

I loved his house almost as much as I loved him. We sat down and putting a random movie on the screen. I went to go kiss him but he dodged.

"Before you get all heated, I just want to know, when are you going to take me on a real date?"

I loved his childish aura, I got down on two knees before speaking.

"Well where do you want to go," he looked at me while thinking. He had such a cute thinking face I just couldn't explain it, the way his brow wiggled when he was deep in thought was so cute.

"I think you should surprise me," he looked at me with such hope it brought me to smile.

"Whatever you want baby, only the best for you." He kissed me acknowledging the fact that I craved his warmth. We spent the rest of the day together making jokes, making out, and eating.

[Present]
The memories haunted my very existence. If only he would have accepted me, if only he knew the pain he inflicted on me.

Would he have changed his response? I couldn't shack the way he looked at me when I turned into my true form, the fear, the anxiety, the disgust was all prevalent on his face.

It has been the toughest three weeks of my life. I would wake up from heat flashes in the middle of the night. I would shake uncontrollably until my mother came in with her special soup.

It hasn't been easy, and the worst part is that it won't get any easier.

I finally decided to get out of bed today to get some fresh air. Everyone's face was shocked to see me, my skin was pale from the lack of sunlight, I had bags under my eyes from all the crying and restless nights.

I was about to exit the pack house when I was stopped by Gio.

"Man do you need me to go with you, not that you can't handle yourself, but you are not in the best conditions to go out on your own."

I gave him a sincere smile, he was such a good friend. He was the first person to come and help me when Santi rejected me.

"Thanks Gio but I will be fine, I won't go far so don't worry about me." He nodded his head not wanting to argue with me.

I stepped out side and felt a gust of wind hit my nostrils. It felt like ages since o have been able to breath fresh air, usually I would be home smelling the groggy air in my room, but this made me feel utter bliss.

I ended up walking to the waterfall, I stopped as soon as I saw it. All the memories of Santi came flooding back.

The first time we meet, the first date we ever shared, and were I told him about my wolf. It was too much for me to handle, I crouched down, bending my knees to my face and balling.

Why couldn't he just have accepted me? After about what felt like forever, I heard a noise. I thought it was Gio or any other person in my pack, but I was sorely mistaken.

Six wolfs jumped out from behind the bushes.

"Look at this boys, the little Alpha crying over his pathetic faggot mate," he spewed pure hatred it was kind of scary.

"Let's get him men." They all jumped on me at once, one attacking after another. The leader of the rouges clawed my face, while the rest of them attacked my body.

They had successfully broken my arm causing me to wince in pain. I haven't trained in so long, I was completely out of shape, and it was showing.

"I am going to teach the Luna pack to never mess with the rouges." I had no idea what he was referring to but I wasn't about to find out.

All of sudden this rage and anger erupted from me. I grabbed one of the wolves that was attacking me and threw him across the woods, slamming his body on a tree.

They looked at me in bewilderment, I have about had it and I was going to show them what a true Alpha can do.

"Your going pay for that mutt," I simply laughed. My eyes were glowing green, I felt my body pumping with adrenaline.

I launched myself at them, leaving the element of surprise to me. They were taken off guard by my sudden strength.

I slammed two of the wolves head together causing a crack sound, blood poured out of their skulls. I continued my hunt, looking at them as prey.

I had finished off 5 of the 6, leaving the leader of the rouges.

"You think just because you are some Alpha, you can overpower me, well your wrong mutt."

He ran up to me, hitting my ribs and successfully braking most of them. I was in so much pain, but I wasn't giving up.

I gathered all my strength, all the pain from from Santi and all the the happiness from the past three months and charged at him.

I grabbed his neck in between my fingers before speaking, "No bitch, its you who shouldn't test the Luna pack."

With that I snapped his neck. I collapsed on the floor, all the strength that I had racked up had dissipated. I was left the shell of man I once knew.

Gio showed up with the most concerned look on his face. "You told me you would be fine!"

I gave him a half smile before talking, "well guess you just can't leave me alone."

He picked me up carefully, making sure to avoid the many injuries in my body. I have no clue how the future will unfold, but I knew I couldn't leave the Luna pack without an Alpha, whether I had a mate or not.