Chapter twenty-four

Santiago POV
I woke up next to a sleepy Armani. He was so cute when he was sleeping. He was lightly breathing, and had the most adorable bed head ever.

It has been a whole week with Armani sleeping over. Most of it consisted of homework, getting to know each other more, and playing around.

He woke sluggishly, his eyes opened looking at me with enchantment. I loved the way his hazel eyes looked at me like I was the only one.

He kissed my forehead, leaned the headboard, and closed his eyes.

"Wake up babe, it's Saturday!" He looks at me with one eye, "yeah, that means we sleep in."

I laughed, "no that means we go to the gym, wake up Mani!" He stayed in bed, I jumped off, got changed and made my way towards the door.

"That's okay you can stay here, but you are not getting any of this tonight."

With that I ran downstairs, I heard big footsteps behind me, Armani grabbed my waist and kissed my ear.

"In that case lets go." I swear this man loves sex, to bad I won't give it to him.

He told me when I was ready we would do it. He said that if we do it he wants it to be special and he wants to treat me like a princess. I swear he is turning me into a girl.

     We ate breakfast and jumped in the car. Battle Cry from the show Empire was playing on the radio.

"Ohhhh I fought this fight before, and lucked up on a win.My bravery done failed My opposition failed, but now they're back again... it had been a while since I hade sung with passion. I was met with an unexpected surprise. "

And all of my fears, and all of my doubts. Are lacing their boots, and grabbing their guns.
The war is on now, Oooh."

His voice was deep and smooth, the way the words riled off his lips left me mesmerized. I had no idea Mani could sing, but I loved it.

His voice was baritone while mine was tenor, which meant in blended perfectly. We made it to the gym, we got all our stuff and made it to the sign in.

"Good morning, have a wonderful time." The lady tried to flirt with us but it didn't work.

Today was leg day for me, while it was upper body for Armani. We worked out separately but always gave each other a few glances. I was doing a barbell squat when all of a sudden someone comes behind me and slaps my ass.

"Hey faggot, guess who is back." I turned around to see beaming red eyes. I dropped the barbell, he punched me across the face.

I flew back and hit the wall in back of me. Security tries to stop him but all they did was make him angrier.

The other people just stared not knowing whether to help or run.

"Now you and your little boyfriend will know not to fuck with the Red Blood Moon pack."

He kicked my stomach, causing me to quince out in pain. Shit he was strong, he tried attacking my head but I dodged.

I got up holding my stomach, my mama didn't raise no bitch. I came at him with all I had, one punch after another.

I kicked him in the face, he fell to the ground but grabbed my legs and threw me towards the glass.

The glass shattered leaving me with cuts. He grabbed one of the broken shards, "say goodbye to your little faggot, faggot!"

I thought it was over, I thought I was about to die, but Armani came just in time. He picked up the guy and threw him into incoming traffic.

Well you know the rest.

"Baby are you okay?" I don't know what happened but all I could remember was Armani yelling at me to stay awake, but I couldn't I slowly drifted away into a calming sleep.