The Mysterious Dream

Y/N POV

I got invited to go with my best friend BF/N on a trip to Egypt. It was our grad trip BF/N and
I just graduated high school so BF/N's parents thought it would be fun to visit Egypt, I was adopted my "parents" were never around so I thought, whatever I am free I can do, as I please. Sure, it was sad that I didn't know my real parents, all I knew was that my mother left me as a baby and disappeared.

I always had BF/N with me, she/he was like a sister/brother to me. BF/N's parents are archeologist and Egyptologist so traveling to mysterious places like Egypt was nothing new to them. I have  always been fascinated with Egyptology. My adoptive parents were not the best during my childhood, but I always felt a grand connection to Egypt, but could not figure out why.

The next morning I woke up rather early and shocked, drenched in sweat, but why?
I had no idea, So after recollecting myself and coming back to reality, I decide to brush it off as if nothing happened and packed My bags to leave the next day.

BF/N came home late that night; She/He was my roommate and had went out to get dinner for  her/him and I.    BF/N noticed I looked like I had seen a ghost but didn't say anything to not make myself sound crazy, and simply smiled even though I had the idea that He/She knew something was troubling me.