Mystery Necklace (cont.)

Y/N POV:

The night grew darker, I could hear sounds of the fennec a beautiful Egyptian fox, but it was also quite silent and felt earie as if the strong desert winds were calling out to me , hearing BF/N tell me the story of the hotel and how it was once the home of the deceased queen only made me feel worse then I already did , I felt as if somehow my spirit intertwined with hers, as crazy as it sounds.  

I had heard BF/N  tell me about the museum but I was to upset to listen so I pretended to "fall asleep" half way through all the talk about the spirit  that only shows up when she wants to . I was never one to believe in ghost or spirits and honestly I don't think I would ever believe in that stuff.

~Narration~

Our leading lady made her way to her hotel bed made of only the finest silk with pillows of only the softest linen, our lady of the night laid down on her pillow for hours ; holding her necklace  close to her heart still slightly confused but somewhat more understanding of what is to be. Hours passed and our leading lady drifted into deep slumber, and therefore her necklace emanated its golden light yet again , it started to transfer her yet again to a world that was very different to hers but a world in which she felt as if she belonged.

~Dream Sequence from your POV:~

Thinking that bizarre dream from a few days ago was the first and last one ; I found myself by a river outside , and palace I have but only seen in my dreams , It was lonely though , I glanced around hoping to se any sign of life. But unfortunately I did not find any but a familiar voice called out to me , I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was the same woman who told me the story about the pharaoh , Only she appeared different she was no longer dressed modern instead she was wearing clothing from ancient Egypt  and had an odd looking piece of jewelry it was a necklace of some sort and a head piece bearing the same symbol.

I recognized the necklace she wore around her neck, it  was one of the millennium items known as the Millennium necklace that of which foresaw the future, I recognized it because I learned about it during a pre-Egyptology course I took in high school. I didn't believe in the power of these ancient objects I was only fascinated by them; the woman made her way towards me the closer she got the easier it was to see she was the woman from before.

She certainly didn't look as she did in my time period ,"who are you really? you can't be the woman from earlier  can  you?"  their was silence for a brief second and the woman smirked at me and introduced herself "I am Ishizu Ishtar" we exchanged...

She certainly didn't look as she did in my time period ,"who are you really? you can't be the woman from earlier  can  you?"  their was silence for a brief second and the woman smirked at me and introduced herself "I am Ishizu Ishtar" we exchanged glances and I asked why is she in my dream and she let out a slight chuckle , " I am here visiting in your dream so that you may witness the meeting of the pharaoh and the woman that would be our gracious  future queen this is the before story of your necklace or well the events that lead to the necklace".

I was so confused but I listened to her even though I felt I was finally going crazy , this was the feast the pharaoh held the first feast as a welcome to his kingdom for Amunet. The moment he first laid eyes on the loveliest woman in all of Egypt.