The Mystery Necklace (cont. par.3)

Of course the tournament was for all rather it be royals, servants really anyone but do be careful who you allow in , the pharaoh had won against his best opponent a priest known as Seto; using his Dark Magician against the priest's Blue Eyes White Dragon. Egyptian god cards in hand but the pharaoh believed in fair play;  but his opponent unfortunately did not and became very infuriated because he lost when he to loved Amunet but her heart belonged to Atem the pharaoh she fell deeply in love with .

 Egyptian god cards in hand but the pharaoh believed in fair play;  but his opponent unfortunately did not and became very infuriated because he lost when he to loved Amunet but her heart belonged to Atem the pharaoh she fell deeply in love with

After his defeat he could not bare the face of his pharaoh , he vowed revenge on the world and Atem and with that he vanished never to be seen again. Although the pharaoh managed to fully conquer his beloved Arrina he began to fear for the safety of her and his people . This proclamation of love made Arrina's heart sore to extreme heights and soon enough they were betrothed to each other and as a symbol of their love and his immense passion for his queen he gave his lady love a pendent the loveliest pendent she had ever seen; one much like the one you wear upon your chest  young lady; but the happiness they shared did not last long for tragedy struck, Atem's  Advisor found the location  of the "Rogue  Priest" as Seto was now called and the pharaoh had to leave soon if he was to stop him from destroying the world and its inhabitants. He had to leave his beautiful , beloved queen behind months before they were to be wedded ; war was going to break out if Atem did not stop it in time . He was gone for a long time and promised his faire Arrina he would return to her and he did but only managed to come back wounded and it was a tragic homecoming for the young pharaoh,  and Seto had disappeared yet again and no one knew where he had gone off to.

 He was gone for a long time and promised his faire Arrina he would return to her and he did but only managed to come back wounded and it was a tragic homecoming for the young pharaoh,  and Seto had disappeared yet again and no one knew where he h...

Arrina had fell ill , much to ill to protect her people and await her pharaoh's return

Arrina had fell ill , much to ill to protect her people and await her pharaoh's return . She was to weak and much to  sick to stay around longer than what she did  she had passed only aged twenty two (( keep in mind Atem when he left  to protect his people was 19 and he was gone 4 years))     after his love passed his world became cold, dark, sad , and very lonely , he no longer had a care in the world , she was his only true love  and he refused to fall in love with anyone else after her death.

Some Believed that she was cursed by Hathor, because she was much to beautiful nothing like Hathor , others believed that their well loved queen fell ill due to natural causes, poor health , her broken heart and her loneliness when she was told her pharaoh could not be found and was missing in action. Her husband to be was gone and the weight of the palace was on her shoulders and it wasn't beneficial to her quickly declining health. She wanted to always do everything on her own no matter how sick she was .

 She wanted to always do everything on her own no matter how sick she was

Y/N POV:

As the woman finished the story , I looked at her and tears clouded my vision , my eyes dripped like a waterfall falling down my face ,"what a tragic tale" I thought to myself.  I felt as if Amunet's tragedy hit me in the heart, I felt her pain and held my necklace tighter and close to  my heart , the pharaoh love Arrina so much he went far and beyond for her but its terrible how short lived their fairytale relationship was . I could not understand how such a happy woman who seemed to be always smiling not a problem in the world could be so sick and hide it for so long.

I wondered if the priest was ever found again and if despite his depression the pharaoh hunted him down, many questions lingered in my mind , but it was getting late and I was tired so I got up and arranged my nightgown and when I went to turn around the woman had disappeared , she was nowhere to be seen . I shook it off though and headed towards my hotel room although I could not learn about the hotel I learned about my necklace . 

I finally arrived at my room and was surprised to see BF/N wide awake in bed reading a book not just any book but Egypt's history. Closing the door behind me I made my way towards BF/N and sat on the bedside, " what does it say ?" I kept my eyes from glancing up at BF/N , I didn't want them to see my tears  it would only become worry-some .

BF/N POV:

I think I surprised y/n with the fact that  I was still wide awake  and it was nearly three in the morning ; I was up researching history on our hotel and waiting for y/n to come back , I thought she would be interested In its history and boy was I right . I glanced at y/n and smiled as I proceeded to tell her what it says , although she wasn't looking at me ,  I didn't understand why but I paid no mind to it and spoke " this hotel was built on the ruins of Queen Arrina's Palace many centuries ago, legend has it her spirit can be seen on the Eve of the Opet festival, a festival which celebrated the marriage between Osiris and Isis , but she can appear when she wants and to whom she wants and looks she has an- I stopped mid-sentence and chuckled and saw my  bestfriend fast asleep. Regardless I whispered to a now sleeping Y/N "Arrina has an exhibition dedicated to her in the Alexandria National Museum , maybe we can visit it tomorrow.

Even though Y/N was asleep I knew she could hear me, she smiled in her sleep after I said that. Anyway with that said I smiled at a now deep slumbering Y/N . I knew she enjoyed the story but I felt a hint of sadness and pain in her eyes , I didn't know why but I didn't want to pasture her further, so I sat my book down and laid my body on the most comfortable satin  ever my head upon a pillow of silk drifting into sleep .

 I knew she enjoyed the story but I felt a hint of sadness and pain in her eyes , I didn't know why but I didn't want to pasture her further, so I sat my book down and laid my body on the most comfortable satin  ever my head upon a pillow of silk ...