Author's Note

Ok everyone :) I didn't think I would even be back on this story, but after seeing all your lovely comments practically asking me to continue my writing  after much thinking I decided that I WILL continue this story for all you lovely readers.

At the moment, I am currently working on the continuation from "the mysterious dream sequence" in a BRAND NEW PART .

Currently, the writing is in the process so it may take a little long to post Part 4 of this Romantic tale (not including they key and authors notes). Notice that I changed the title so that it may make more sense and seem more creative. Please take the time to re-read the first few parts, I have re-vamped and re-wrote my tale and decided to appeal to everyone in the style of the best friend so they can be any gender while the story still appeals to everyone.

I know I have been away for two years from this writing and honestly, I was just not feeling it anymore because in the time I was away, a lot happened in my life and not so much for the better. I was at a point for a while where I was too depressed to write anything due to personal reasons, but I really hope you lovely readers can await the next part a little longer. It will be posted as soon as I can post it I promise.

Thank you for being SO incredibly understanding and thank you readers for giving me the confidence to continue this story<3 hugs and kisses from the author 

MeikoV00 aka Egypt's Princess 

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE FOR ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE <3 PLEASE STAY TUNED AND IF YOU ENJOY MY RE-VAMPED TALE  AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE STORY'S CONTINUATION  PLEASE HAVE NOTIFICATIONS ON :) 

XOXOXOXOXOXO