One Visit Means A Million Words.part 1

It was now seven-thirty in the morning ; the sun finally finished rising upon the horizon and the desert was suddenly more beautiful and bright , so full of life like it often was. Sunlight really did a number for the desert.

Last nights' adventure was still pounding in my head , I was still worried, the last image that crossed my mind before I passed out , the last image that crossed my mind before I passed out was the priest slipping something into my pharaoh's drink for all I knew it could be poison, poison that can make the pharaoh sick or even worse bring death to him , as destiny stated I was to protect my pharaoh not only as his wife but his protector.

After hours of deep thought I attempted to get it out of my head but no matter what , It was nearly impossible.

(Long awaited Plot twist Moment coming lol)

~Atemu POV~

The day felt long , as days often did in the deserts of Egypt but I felt strange today ; I know I felt someone in my grand foyer earlier and again in the thrown room I shouted at Mana over preparations and thought I heard a voice from the door, but not a soul was at the entry, It was a sweet gentle voice almost like my beloved Arrina, but she wasn't even in the palace yet in fact it was hours before she shows up. Hearing the voice put me in a daze , If there was really was someone why could I not see her I glanced at my dear friend Mana , but she seemed very concerned "Mana you believe me don't you " I knew she would tell me Im not crazy but I wanted to hear it . That voice was so clear ; I could almost picture her H/C so beautiful the skies would fall envious at her serene beauty . Those piercing E/C that could beguile any man that gazed into them It felt like destiny and fate were telling me something I just knew it.

 Those piercing  E/C that could beguile any man that gazed into them It felt like destiny and fate were telling me something I just knew it

~Your POV~

My Mind was still lost in the pharaoh's palace, his features engraved in my head ,but I had no time to ponder or dwell on it , I had to get ready I was meeting BF/N down by the lobby for breakfast ,than off to the museum . The desert breeze felt refreshing coming in from our balcony, It was soothing I hopped out of the shower moments later wearing my F/O It was odd when I left my room usually the halls would be crowded and loud but this morning it felt earie. Although I was afraid I Paid no mind to it and continued towards the lobby hoping everything was normal and my floor not as spooky . I didn't want to ponder on it if I did I would probably wreck my brains on it ; I was meeting B/N down by the lobby for breakfast , than off to the museum.

The desert breeze felt refreshing coming in from our balcony , it was soothing as it was meant to be ; I hopped out of the shower wearing my F/O. The atmosphere felt different and not in a good way usually when I would leave my room the halls were often crowded to a point where u can barely walk it was also loud . Everything felt earie and although I was afraid I did not let it faze me so I continued towards the lobby hoping behind those big doors I would see the hotel's inhabitants running amuck preparing for tours and what not; I guess u can say I hoped that everything would be normal and less frightening.