#Hashtag

This is old and so very flawed. Read at your own risk. I am currently thinking of taking down and rewriting chapters, maybe changing the plot here and there... So the summary down below is the original one. And will remain so until further notice.

"We all search for that special and addictive person whose demon plau well with ours, he happened to be mine. Before I knew what had hit me, he was flying down my ice cold veins and I had his heart in my hands."
Kendare, aka Winter, lives on the internet. She surfs and eats everything on there and she lives and breathes everything from Facebook to Youtube. Almost to the point were her social life has become nonexistent.

When her desperate father finaly confiscate all internet- related belongings, Winter finds herself bored to death and slightly desperate.

When the Summer Holidays arrive, having only two friend, one who's a tad too obsessed with GTA5 who lives in China and another who is a dedicated it-girl who spends quality time worrying about her grades and popularity, Kendare spends her days head burried in a book and lips hovering over a Starbucks Coffee.

Bad boy Adrian's cocky smirk waltzes into her life demanding to shatter her ice queen facade. They are both contradictions, she is a girl who wraps cocoons her heart in a ice coffin and yet she has passionate and a wild fire hidden away, waiting to be ignited. Adrian is muscles coiled to strike and yet whose touch is soft and gentle, gentleness at war with severity.

She isn't a nerd, she's an addict. He isn't a bad boy, he's a fist fighter.

Adrian might teach her to live, but he might as well give her a taste of broken heart.

COPYRIGHT

[[The lovely banner on the side is made by the spectacular Achromatopsia ♥♡♥]]