t h r e e : Nimble nights, stark stars.

A/N:  This chapter is a bit heart felt, it's intense and there were a lot of emotions that were hard to describe and I apologize, Adrian isn't making his appearence yet but I promise that in the next chapter he will bring himself and his fine face into the story. A lot of you qre asking if she was hit and if he is abusive- lol no. I don't want to oversteps the bounderies, I don't really find it appealing on my part to write about domestic violence. Yes, that is a quote from the Fault in Our Stars- talking about stars, go check The Fault In Our Starbuck by the lovely Jigsaw whom I dig, like her pic is to die for..

t h r e e : Nimble nights, stark stars.

I was suprised by his sudden appearence, and not the merciless slap that came with
squinted towards the dominant figure above me that was suddenly bathed in artificial light, his posture was rigid, yet somewhat calm and the only evidence that I had been slapped was the reddening handprint on my cheek and even that could've passed for a harmless one cheeked blush.

He was wearing a crisp black suit tailored for his frame, a Rollex watch ornating his strong and bulging arms. He was huge in physique, he was tailored our of timber to appear domineering. His whole stance gave off the ilusion of a eerie calamity but his eyes were another thing entirely.

Ever since her death, on the short times I had seen my father for the last three years, his eyes had been that same icy blue that coated my own irises, only his lacked that glint that indicated any sign of mental stability. His eyes look dead, but it seemed that his anger had awakened that spark in his eyes that were now looming over to mine with undeniable rage.

  It saddened me, that the only time he seemed animate and lively, was awakened by this furious wildfire that is anger. He liked to think he was in control, not just of the billion dollard company he owned, but over his emotions.

The truth, truths be damned, was that he was far less in control then he'd so hopelessly and desperatly wanted to believe.

The truth, is a painful reminder to the sinners, why we like to live in lies.

People thought they built walls around themselves to keep the danger out, what they were really doing was setting layers of emotional debris and trauma around them, everytime someone tried to get over; it would be a painful reminder of why those walls were there in the first place.

I was like that, no matter how much I tried to convince myself that I had encased my heart in an icy sarcophagus, reality was that it was just a cocoon of broken glass threatening to pierce my heart at any given moment.

His breathing was harsh and rapid, there was a wild and crazed air about him that betrayed the cool and emotionless look on his face and the impression of control. Warning bells rung in my ear and the sleep was bleached out of my system, the serene calamity that laced my drowsiness disapeared and my heart picked up it's pace.

He didn't say a single thing, the only sound to be heard was a car occasionally passing and the sound of my thumping heart and the wheels grinding in my head almost furiously. Yet, all I was really hearing was the silence before the loudest storm that  hadn't held much sense to me until that moment.

"You know, she was so bloody happy when she discovered that you were growing in her womb," his voice made me jump, my wandering eyes snapped back to him and I knew then, that every word flying past his lips from that moment forward had the very purpose to harm me.

"I never told that woman that I didn't wish for a child, but I didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise. You had her enthralled, you were barely a lump of cells and soon after, I was caught under your spell as well."