○●p r o l o g u e●○

●Prologue●

Here are a few facts about life; people don't follow a strict lifestyle according to who they appear to be in society. Let's start simple; high school stereotypes. Starting with the basic nerd.

Ew, he wears glasses.

And does he eat books for breakfast?

This story... It's about Adrian and me, sure. But it's also about all the other individuals in my town. Everyone was portrayed by everyone else wrongly, Adrian the bad boy? He is still a mystery (my mystery), and I am proud to say that I unravelled him. Just as he unravelled me.

This is to celebrate every high school cliche, a dedication to anyone with a personalised label hovering above their heads. To anyone who feels as they have to act a certain way to meet a certain opinion. To anyone who is themselves and who embrace their originality. For the good, for the bad. The weak and the brave. And the greys in between.

The moral of the story? Make your own decision about people, you decide if they are a friend or foe, a nun or a whore. A bad boy, or simply a little cheeky. Don't let anyone tell you who is evil, or who is good. People think they can seperate the two with a thick neon line and sleep with a better conscience.