Chapter 3; Yukikyo's P.O.V.

The air is warm, but there is something bone-chilling about this atmosphere. I must warn the others. They are coming.

I take off, running like lightning. I'm only halfway across town, but that's still too far. I'm not fast enough. 

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Oh no, it's already started to rain, I think to myself, I'm not going to make it. Then I see this bright purple flash, similar to lightning, but not natural. And a loud crash of thunder. Artificial lightning?! The only person I know of that can do that is Rin! I think to myself panicked.I hasten my speed to as fast as I can go. Next thing I know everything goes dark, then I trip and smash my head off the ground. Ow, ow, ow. What the hell just happened?! I think as I stand up brushing my knees off. I lightly touch above my left eyebrow and feel hot stickiness, then look at my hand to see my black blood. I growl, Now I'm livid.

"Brother, the Akuma are no fun to play with anymore." speaks a small voice. What?! A little girl?Where'd that voice come from? I turn swiftly, surveying the area. But I see no one around.

"I told you so Naoki! They dont taste as good as the Ningen anyway. I'll never understand why you love to play with those nasty swine. Lets go get something to eat, sister. I saw a lovely group of teenagers about two miles west." says another voice, this one sounding like an arrogant Ningen teenager who thinks he owns the world.

"You (scum) bastards! So it is the Tenshi that's eating the Ningen! You're disgusting!" I scream spitting where the voices are coming from. "Come out and face me you pitiful cowards!"

A small giggle. "Is that supposed to be an insult? You're not very good at comebacks are you?" the little girl says giggling even more.

"How amusing. Come sister, father will get angry if we stay out too late." says the guy, clearly amused with my choice of words. "Perhaps we will meet again someday, Akuma. My name is Hideaki (he-day-ki), what is your's?" he says, his voice gradually fading.

"Yukikyo." I basically whisper.

"Yukikyo.." he whispers to himself, as if it brought him joy. I stand there frozen. Unable to move, terrified. 

I am a Tenshi Slayer, and with my Mizoshi Tenshiken, I WILL destroy any Tenshi to get in my way. Even that Hideaki.