Chapter 5: Kaida's P.O.V.

I watch Katsu grab his Yuri, and Fumio grab his mace, then Daichi looks at me, and starts walking over. "Hey, Kaida? I know that you don't like to figh-"

"I'm going with you!" I say, standing up swiftly, hands curled into fists, and clenched shut. "I'm not the best fighter. But I have the ability that none of you have.. Except maybe Rin. The one ability that is needed if any of are are to get hurt. I need to go. I need to prove that im not a wuss. I'm not a little girl anymore!"

Daichi's eyes widen, then he puts on his big goofy grin that we've all come accustomed to, "Alright! Lets go, we need to find out what set Rin off."

I walk over to locker in the back of the class room, and unlock it. I grab my wrist, and ankle bands. I'll need these. I hope that my powers fully awaken soon. Otherwise I'll just be a nusiense. I think to myself as I strap my daggers onto my thigh, bicep, and throw a few in the slots in my boots. I may not have amazing powers like the rest, but i have better aim than they do.

I walk over to the rest of the group who had been planning what our next move would be. "Think that'll do it?" Katsu asks, eye set ablaze.

"Have I been wrong yet, Katsu?" Fumio asks rhetorically, a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Are we just dilly dallying? Or are we actually going to do something about it?!" I ask when I get close enough.