chapter 4. Daichis P.O.V.

I turn around from the position I was standing in, and I look at Rin. The brightness in her eyes are gone, any shred of her human side was tucked away. She’s quite scary with that ‘I’m gunna kill everyone’ look in her eyes, I think to myself. Okay,. What to do, what to do..

My eyes widen, I know exactly what to do! I grin and put my pointer finger on my adams apple, and a bright light blue shone from where my finger make contact with my skin. I have to warn them.

“Rin! Can you here me?!” I say in my head

“Huh? Yeah, what’s goin’ on. I feel something coming. Something dark, and powerful.” she says calmly not letting on that she’s panicking somewhere deep down in that powerful little body of hers. “Yukikyo! Where is she? Has she made it back yet?!” Rin says in a panic, whech lead her to running out the door.

“Oh shit..” I whisper, then take off after her. I skid on my heels and run back to the room, leaning in the room from the door frame I basically yell “Come on guys! Are we gunna let Rin go alone?!”

Katsu was the first to stand and grab his Kasai Tenshi-yuri, which he put in his pack that Rin’s mother specially made for his Yuri, a satchel with straps to hold the long pole in place, putting the spear head, above his own. Katsu looks at the others, “Come on, lets go.” Then a florescenct orange and red light shines from a pendant round his neck, his Fire Vessel. Katsu is one of the strongest Tenshi-slayer’s of our generation, and that reason is because he can control the Akuma within him, he has his Fire vessel, which can turn him into and Akuma. Katsu, Fumio, and Yukikyo are the only ones who can control the Akuma within themselves.

    Katsu stalks towards the door, unimpressed with the way this was turning out. Our strongest Slayers are gone, Rin is out looking for Yukikyo, the second strongest in our group. Fumio follows Katsu, Kinzoku Mace in hand. Fumaio stops infront of me, still facing the door he says, “After this, we can duel.”. Then his fourhead shines a bright indigo color. When the light fades, I can see Fumio’s third eye. For being only twenty-three, Fumio is one of the strongest. Fumio is able to see the future pretty accurately, but the actions of those around him have the affect on Fumio’s power, their actions can change his visions. But Fumio is wise, wise enough to know what actions to take and when to take them. I look over at who is still seated, and I see that Kaida was the only one left.